šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Safety first :eyes::doughnut::brain:

1 Like

You cheeky bastard stop teasing me with those sexy thingsā€¦I want one so bad and I donā€™t even know why

1 Like

It takes like a minute each so yeah

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

But also helpā€¦2 are non responsive and the other 2 have been updated yet they refuse to pass detectionā€¦help

forgive me I am not of this world, I have yet come to understand unique human religious ceremonys ā€¦

take off the damned shrink wrapā€¦

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Cheeky bastard, fine Iā€™ll go to the noob thread :roll_eyes:

1 Like

link meā€¦

I like bewbies

1 Like

Goddamn it Iā€™m struggling hereā€¦I think the phone can read my mind

1 Like

The guy she told you not to worry about?

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thatā€™s comically large. What size is that exactly?

And how much does that mofo weigh?

2 Likes

40152, headway loves making random sizes, 480g (1.05822 lbs)

https://www.headway-cn.com/en/products/details-cp150-2150

This is a 100Ah cylinder cell https://www.headway-cn.com/en/products/details-cp162-2162

3 Likes

So what youā€™re telling me is that twelve of those will barely fit under a longboard deck with a BMS and an ESC.

'mkay got it

6 Likes

Luckily they wonā€™t be going into an esk8: '84 Ford Laser EV Conversion Project

Once I am done using them as a test pack for the Laser they will be deployed into a low current ebike for which I already have the motor. Thinking about building a chopper style frame from scratch and redoing the rim on the motor to give it more style points

6 Likes

Doesnā€™t look that it would be too bad for a top mount MTB pack. Maybe even smaller than @glyphiks big battery

3 Likes

Definitely a manageable size. Iā€™d imagine the volume lost from going with a bigger size would be a problem. At this size prismatic makes more sense

1 Like

4 Likes

@glyphiks Are you measuring object on the left or object on the right?

3 Likes

Bill doesnā€™t let me post dick pics here. Besides, iā€™d need a bigger ruler.

6 Likes