šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Looks nice bro itā€™s time for those tires to make love to the cement :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Dude that mount is so freaking skinny o.O

How is that gonna hold up?

3 Likes

soon my friendā€¦ I have to weld up the motor mounts and finish the motor cross bracesā€¦ sheā€™ll see pavement tomorrowā€¦

uhhhhhm have you seen any other 3-link threads? any casualties?
donā€™t be askeered, Iā€™m notā€¦ itā€™s cromolyā€¦

hahahahaha

:call_me_hand:t4: :doughnut: :doughnut: :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Guilty :man_shrugging:t2:

Good that itā€™s got your confidence though

Ive lost interest in esk8, barely check most threads anymore :grimacing:

Anyone WTB kids see boosted lmao

1 Like

fear notā€¦ Iā€™m adding a second motor cross brace that others have notā€¦ Iā€™m not askeeredā€¦ and for those of you with a clever discerning eye, Iā€™ll be moving the mount to the outside of the axle collar, I just needed a tight friction fit to get motor angle correctā€¦ with a couple of tools, and spacers I can vary track-width 20mm!!

science
:wink:

1 Like

those large dia alum. hubs/wheels are the worst things EVARā€¦ research skullboardā€¦

unless you enjoy riding the the Flintstones didā€¦

You gonna part her out? Put my name on ALL the electrical and battery materials you own btw

Also why no more skating

2 Likes

Vultures are circling. I donā€™t even normally check this thread. Senses were tingling. Caw caw.

5 Likes

If thereā€™s an MTB deck in there you no longer want to see, itā€™s probably because it has my name on it :wink:

1 Like

Probably 290. Couldnā€™t find your other thread but 271 is red

Laying carbon fiber sandwich over TPU 98A printed parts!

Note for future me : tiny 90Ā° straight bridges are fucking useless when working carbon fiber!

5 Likes

faaaaaak heā€™s not even dead yetā€¦

fucking vulturesā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry chief ainā€™t no mtbs here

2 Likes

Yo is that set up gonna belt skip?

science will tellā€¦
the pulley has teeth engagement of half of itā€™s diameter so Iā€™m not askeeredā€¦

Fuck dude youā€™re making me jealous!!

2 Likes

Donā€™t be. The amount of work I put into this shit is obscene. Just buy from @eBoosted or @BigBen and be happy that you never have to worry about the woes of making your own enclosures.

8 Likes

Never! I swear to god I /will/ make the 39ā€ Somablade with enclosure! I just need to finish the garage and source materials before I can do it

3 Likes

2yrs laterā€¦

4 Likes

400 days tops, youā€™ll see :grin:

4 Likes