🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Oy…that’s cramped. Looks like the R40 might be a decent middle-ground…though it 's not that much bigger than the R20. The R40 is also shallower than the R20.

That was my goal :joy:

Just realized that’s probably the first and only Stormcore in Pennsylvania :rofl:

Keep er safe!

Hopefully I get the second… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ill probably get one eventually, Ive got 2 unitys and 3 focboxs so idk.

1 Like

@amanuelamanuel please do elaborate on this :thinking:

2 Likes

@3DServisas I expect equally terrifying pics from you of mine :laughing:

2 Likes

images (95)

8 Likes

Damn that’s an innovative steering solution. You’ve got some servos attached to 3link and the wheel? :rofl:

1 Like

The impact must have been massive, considering the rim is chipped too.

6 Likes

Finally he’s replying :grimacing:

2 Likes

Took a fall at around 55km/h. Accidentally leaned a bit too far forward while releasing throttle so I kinda fell over the board and tumbled a bit and the board rushed in to a curb wheels first. Haven’t inspected everything yet (on my way to a wedding) but the board seems fine, except for the front truck wich obviously is FUBAR.

Some GF on the top and CF on bottom of the nosewedge flaked as well from the impact:

Not totally sure about the deck’s integrity but I tried to stand on the and lift the nose pretty hard to see if it would crack further. Seems fine, but not totally sure. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, had to drown my sorrows for a bit :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Did you survive the fall? (silly question, I know)

55km/h sounds bad. Real bad.

4 Likes

How banged up are you?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tumbled pretty far. I had time to think “Nubbs, nooooo!” The board’s name is Nubbs btw. But remarkably unscathed. I’ll post some pics in the Bloody pictures NSFW thread.

Edit: road was pretty straight and smooth so I fortunately didn’t tumble in to anything. Amzingly never hit my head either.

Regarding the chip on the rim, I honestly have no idea how that got there 🤷

4 Likes

Holy mother of god!!
I think I just squirted a little :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Now you’re being cruel.

8 Likes

This is bootyful

4 Likes

Makes me cry every time

5 Likes