🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Could I mount mbs ATS 12 trucks to it?

@Ricco same happened to me brothaaa :sleepy:

2 Likes

I totally get not sending out products that fail QC, but it hurts getting that email when your expecting a shipment confirmation instead. Especially after months of waiting already lol

Lucky the same didn’t happen with my jacket. That arrive today and I love it.

1 Like

Don’t forget to blow a bit of compressed air on and in it. Don’t want you getting that pixie dust into your motors

3 Likes

Would this be considered a Liiiiiiiiiiiiiii-Po or a Li-Pooooooooooooooo? What the frick, never seen these longbois in the wild. :laughing:

3 Likes

Specially like the SS on truck mounting place

1 Like

I know right, it’s so wack, especially since you can get a 5000mAh one in a normal size that’s basically the same volume

I’ve heard that @torqueboards is putting together a nice transformer kit for beginners
I’m in :sunglasses:

For the people that already dress like transformers pilots for the ride they should also get a kit
I heard they’ll break 15mph on fast mode :rofl:

3 Likes

sadly you have to order 100+

2 Likes

What is the purpose of folding it into a typical lipo size? Like, instead of getting a specialized flat layed out lipoooooooo, just buy the normal version?? Pls elaborate @Flasher

2 Likes

Imagine fully flat 6s LiPos. Compact underside packs were never so easy. :smiley:

1 Like

@CiscoV

That’s a 60ft tall Gundam that can “walk”

3 Likes

@Rob @ShutterShock @Murloc992 there’s no complicated reasoning behind all this work :joy:
Seller was local and selling for 70cdn a piece with free shipping.

1 Like

@Grozniy the doggo is ‘Kalia’. He’s a dude who likes chicken and lounging.

Special lady friend is ‘serineh’. She likes cooking chicken and pulling fat grey doggos along on walks.

5 Likes

But are they going into a board?

1 Like

@Rob yes they’re going in a top mount.

Would have been cool to throw em into a integrated deck and make the board oober thin, but alas.

Still possible in the future. I only modified the layout. But this is for my forest build. Not the time to innovate in under mounted lipos :joy:

Ohhhh, that ‘Alita’, yeah, we are working on her upgrades as we speak.

She thinks she ready for 20s and I’m like, “pipe down, 10s tore your ACL”.

3 Likes

That could not have been fun :grimacing:

1 Like