1 Like

no pressure

1 Like

cable exit.stl (1003.6 KB)

penis

5 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

I hate to see that, I hope you heal up fast!!!

5 Likes

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the pretty heatsink :((
@sleepless what happened?

3 Likes

Tracks or sand/snow covers?

1 Like

I’m intrigued!
But a bit confused. There are no wheel alignment/positioning guides and the tracks would leave no room to stand on the board…it seems to me. For a different type of vehicle?

2 Likes

Idk. I bought the tracks to force myself to build something cool with them

3 Likes

I am verrrrrry much looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
Originally I thought you just had a pile of individual parts that you were playing around with (truck guards/covers, bumpers, who knows) but then saw them bolted together and I got real interested real fast. :grin:

4 Likes

I think if you used the same side thread bolt as the rod end mounting on the SRB NKP trucks/race board, then you could have this suspension drive train and an SRB axle 3 link type setup use the same mounting parts to the deck.

Seems to me like you have the steering resistance between that center shaft/bearings and the I shaped suspension part.

1 Like

holdup wait wait wwaait I was confused

no the I shaped part is attached to the deck. or is it???

1 Like

Hummmm
I’ll need a drawing :wink:
This system uses deck rotation to push some rods indeed but that’s not really what’s happening with the NKP…?

1 Like

no I got confused about the mounting of your idea and thought it used the big bolt in the center attaching to the deck, thinking it shared some similarities with the Stooge Race Board truck mounting.

1 Like

That esthetic is fancy AF. :thinking::heart_eyes:

I had studded snow tires in Vermont. I think I just need a studded board in socal tbh.

3 Likes

Not really finished but will kind of look like this

4 Likes

I wonder what steering dampening makes sense for these sorts of Ackermann steering suspension designs. For some reason can’t recall any on the Bajaboard or Propel X4S

1 Like

@Fosterqc
I would use a spring/Pu thing on the rotation axis
The more you lean, the more it’s pressed

2 Likes

Check out Ivan Miranda on youtube, he has loads of track builds and stuff. :smiley:

1 Like