🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

3 Likes

That’s what she sai…wait… no, that’s not what she said. She was talking about something else. Nevermind.

3 Likes

I love everything about this guy’s narration. I want to believe this is the best subtle troll I’ve seen in a long time.

I want him to narrate my home movies with his sultry soft engrish.

5 Likes

Voiceover by Tommy Wiseau.

“Oh hi, Ecomobil.”

4 Likes

Screw the screws with a screwdriver.

Concise. Powerful. Masterful.

5 Likes

@tomiboi every time you post a picture of these boards I get one step closer to dropping $500 on a set of loaded hub motors…

2 Likes

80mm and 85mm wheels really do belong on 180mm hangers.

Gorgeous build btw.

1 Like

Wait until you discover the 145mm Boardnamics hangers :slight_smile:

Just so tough to fit motors on there, but worth it.

2 Likes

I like mine. The ones pictured have a lot of miles on them now. They work really nicely with with Carver surf-skate trucks.

1 Like

My Airbnb has a small skate park on it.

16 Likes

Congratulations Bro! Onwards and upwards! :muscle: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

6 Likes

How have these aged?

2 Likes

2 are in service. still kicking no issue.

1 Like

@eretron
Still need to tweak a few things, but my granda plata design is heavily influenced by yours xD
Screenshot 2022-02-28 7.20.51 PM

2 Likes

Looks awesome.

I am not quite satisfied hot the print came out. Definetly have to make those thin lines thicker.

6 Likes

Ahh yeah could use brighter blue. It’ll still look dope on top of white though, I bet.
I saw that cool pallette swap text and was like “how he do dat” and figured it out. Final version also has some inverted circuit board pattern but I don’t that one on my phone. Also it scares me to actually have the deck outline on the fabric like that :sweat_smile:

File a complaint. What are the disabled supposed to do?

2 Likes

Did you read the sign? They’re gonna fix it :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah yes, be that person that files a complaint without reading the sign. Good good lmao

Fix it date is today. Not bad response time imo

3 Likes

Reject wheel. Embrace spidernity.

11 Likes