1 Like

This made me laugh so hard, Mike :joy:
Nice funny picture to start the day with. :dancer:
hahahahaha priceless!

4 Likes

how you added this thick nickel strips?
which SPOT WELDER DO YOU USE?
KR and thx

Maelectrics spot welder or however you spell it. It’s just 50mm wide nickel strip cut to 74x25

1 Like

I wonder if you used a hydrogen tank under pressure you could make that. X grams of hydrogen will give you 9 times X grams of water :laughing:

Your girl is Alita?

1 Like

My Cable sleeves for my board are from Alextech :joy:
Good stuff :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Lol pretty funny if you ask me

2 Likes

@Skyart u kno u needzzzzz …
2 go along wiff Yer other 35672 decks
:eyes::penguin:

5 Likes

Ooof you shouldnt have showed me that

3 Likes

I was waiting for someone to do a split trigger remote. How are the remotes from Flipsky?

1 Like

There’s been mixed success including bad results. I have had great success for the last three months with a VX1 and a VX2. I have gripes about each but none that would prevent me from using at this point.

FS has plenty of haters for good reasons but they have worked for me so far. Will check my VX1 wires before anyone uses it again.

4 Likes

Have you tried the maytech version they are knocking off?

4 Likes

I wanted to give it a try but the reports of the signal dropping spooked me.

Yeah the new one looks promising and maytech is much more well reputed.

2 Likes

Where can I find some of this nickel strip?

3 Likes

I think this was the old version, the newer one is supposed to be channel hopping and super reliable. I’m getting mine from Kevin when they come in from that sale a few weeks ago

Overall I trust Maytech more than Flipsky. I was gonna pop over here and say it’s funny that Flipsky is ripping off Maytech for a change instead of ripping off some other company

2 Likes

I definitely got tired of the esk8 subreddit, it’s just a bunch if glamor shots of meepos, backfires, and some minor road rashes

5 Likes

yeah…all of my research says stay away from Flipsky. I was just curious about this one.

1 Like

lol. I thought the samething :grin: sale? whoa!!! $65.00 Imma give Maytech a go.

1 Like