🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@jack.luis DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SNIFF THE CONTENTS OF THAT JAR.

He told me it was some super premium concentrate but it was just concentrated chloroform and I woke up in a literal salad.

12 Likes

What’s hilarious is that the first thing he did was ask me to smell it :rofl:

11 Likes

Beautiful deck, which one is it?

@Savage1
RELEASE THE ESK8R SOLDIERS
Seriously, imagine if all the Ukrainians had esk8’s with foregrip remotes on their k’s. Outmaneuver, outmatch.

3 Likes

Lush Machine 3D

1 Like

They ship them with exposed terminals??

5 Likes

That’s like the 57th most dangerous thing I’ve ever seen

1 Like

They gotta ship with heat shrink over them. I saw the YouTube thumbnail of exposed leads dangling in the wind same day, probs not clickbait, maybe just a damn fool.

Everybody thinks they are a master battery bro until the sparks fly. Don’t fuck around. I dunno, just my two cents :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ruski Idi Nahui!

@b264 This is your territory

2 Likes

Looks kinda like a Hosoi Hammerhead but with a different shaped nose.
Is that why image is called Orca?

Pure coincidence actually, auto named. Im 99% sure it’s not a hosoi, but idk what it is. Looks really comfy though. Real deep, wavy concave.

2 Likes

Oh you got one?

1 Like

I do

1 Like

Nice build!!

Don’t be surprised if u get flagged typing words in the pic only thread though haha

6 Likes

Damn. How long those suckers take to print?

1 Like

About 18hours on a 0.2 layer, 20% infill.

Not my deck, (I would of course use a RAMM deck). A couple of mates here in Perth asked if I could knock something up.

Only had photos to go by, but manage to get the binding hole placement not too far off. The original deck has odd placements, as it looks like they layer over a paper template for hole placement.

5 Likes

Man thats a long print. They look great!

Thanks,

You shipped my xt90s’s quickly, great service as always!

2 Likes

Not me anymore! Old mate Danny is in charge of distribution these days, and he’s doing a great job :call_me_hand:

3 Likes