šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Is it a full moon or something? While you guys argue about idek what, my whole house is arguing over the value of my girls dadā€™s shitbox 2002 Chrysler that hits 30mph and starts screaming instead of accelerating. He says it works fine and is worth 6 grand. My other room mate says it just needs a solenoid and is still a good car. Me and my girl say itā€™s a shitbox with a fuckin wasp nest under the gas cap that requires repairs every 3 weeks and we wouldnā€™t pay a grand for it. I refuse to participate and say theyā€™re all dumb for wasting their time arguing about it or bothering to drop ANY dollars repairing what is clearly a burner car.

Hahahah Chryslers are fucking dogshit

1 Like

Solenoid activates starter. Nothing to do with performance.

1 Like

If everyone wants to be stupid, Iā€™ll do as I always do, and just kinda let em.

1 Like

I need to know that enclosure that is.

1 Like

Looking better than I thought it would though.

honestly, ya, not the worst

tho i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever seen rust on the stator like this in such a short amount of time

1 Like

Oofā€¦just saw the videoā€¦yea, that rusting is worse than it appears in the photo.

1 Like

Get better rust.

ah but this is 45 days and <200 miles!
would be well on track

Iā€™m still not impressed by your rust

1 Like

The guy sprayed the inside of his motors with regular WD-40, which is not a great idea.

i will admit

iā€™m a bit rusty with my skills :man_shrugging:

i also need some motors that wonā€™t die before anything fun happens

Kai, I love the deck!

I almost replied with words again Jamieā€™s head would EXPLODE!
I love it, it so much better than the new replacement leathers I got just now. mine were all black with my name on my ass like a tramp stamp, this is what I got.

1 do I look happy?
2 do I look like I want to advertise for fucking YAMMALUBE???
3 do I look like the type of guy who wants all this shit on my leathers?
4 does that look all black with ENNA in red on my ass like a tramp stamp?

Kai thanks for delivering, now who lives in Australia?HMM care to go have a word with these blokes?
1C86DEF5-68B2-48DA-86AB-4786991ED79D_4_5005_c

OH the legs,1 red, 1blue. the only way want all this shit on my leathers is if it comes with a wad of cash!!!

the only good part is a crash would improve the look of these, they do fit perfect, they just OFFEND MY EYES LIKE STARING AT THE ASS OF HELL!

Oh did I mention I sent them my damaged black leathers, with no words on it? how does THIS happen?!?

3 Likes

Iā€™m really happy with how it came out, yours has by far the best style for grip imo. I had to sand the fucker for a good 3 hours, but the result were totally worth it.
I need more safety gear honestly. I got a bike helmet and thatā€™s it lmao. I donā€™t ride very fast very often though, honestly. I almost never top this blue thing out xD

1 Like

I ride down 40% hills at night miles from anyone, plus im old and delicate , so gear is good. Unless it looks like ASS.

love the deck, thanks

1 Like

You can just use the motor sensors if you want to

1 Like

I have loads of stuff you can have for shipping. lots of loose pads, some Leatt knee/shin pads. an old fox MX armored shirt etc.i replacer my Aprila 990cc v4 motorcycle with an ESK8 so I am riding fast, though Artem will still be dusting me and I suspect half the members here are faster than me. I love to carve going 20MPH uphill more than speeding

1 Like

Hell, Im a collector of free stuff! Iā€™ll hit ya up if I remember when Iā€™m slightly less busy xD packing all these up right now and tryna find a scale that can weigh things larger than a bag of weed.

20 minutes sober over here, and tryna fix that within the next 20, but Iā€™m a madman. Good for you though, honestly, ainā€™t no drugs more fun or addictive than money or a good woman, amirite?

2 Likes