šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Am I?

Did you not strongly advocate for folks to run dual receivers instead of a canbus cable for a hot minute? I seem to recall this being a hill you were ready to die on.

Iā€™m just pointing out that if weā€™re talking about ā€œdangerous and stupidā€ advice; dual receivers is up there with suggesting folks ditch helmets, and nowhere on the same level as misunderstanding the meaning of nominal.

Perspective, etc.

Now youā€™re at least talking about machines instead of people, just the wrong topic. But youā€™re getting closer to becoming relevant to the discussion above. Keep going buddy!ā€‹

these tit-for-tats are embarrassing and distracting. please stop.
just place each other on ignore and letā€™s get back to actual discussion.

7 Likes

I find it ironic how that particular phrase is only said to people who are not someoneā€™s buddy, by people who are clearly still going, unwarranted.

For more fun facts like that, follow me on nothing, I donā€™t have any accounts on platforms that work like that, and I donā€™t want anyone following me.

Kai out!

2 Likes

I legally cannot do so, but there are a lot of people on here without much to protect in there. Ayoooooo

Sorry guys, Iā€™m changing my oil and therefore bored and tipsy.

Sooo many colors Iā€™m gonna COOOOOOM

1 Like

He often wants to start a fights; it is what it is.

You choose to continue them, as does he, I ainā€™t takin a side, which is pretty stupid coming from two relatively smart dudes.
charging

3 Likes

So weā€™re clear, I take issue with toxic shitty statements like this:

For context this is a hobbyist (@b264 ) speaking to an engineer (educated guess @Razillian ) and trying to claim they donā€™t understand a simple topic.

Thereā€™s zero reason for @b264 to be rude about this, especially when he was dead wrong anyway.

Thereā€™s just no need for it.

4 Likes

How aboutā€¦ ā€œno hate, just skateā€?

8 Likes

Then maybe you should address the technical issue instead of attacking people trying to start fights.

Just a thought.

batman-vs-robot (1)

This gif doesnā€™t hit the same anymore :frowning:

1 Like

I did, you refuse to actually engage in any technical topics with me and just ignore them :joy:

3 Likes

tumblr_976994a4cc969f9ba2ed33fd149fa07e_e91c5592_500

peter-griffin
And then bill wakes up like

And Brian goes
griffin-family-guy
family-guy-angry

Iā€™ve seen this episode, so imma
received_663327908120294

6 Likes

Having him blocked fixed this issue quite nicely

1 Like

Fitting alternative if the raccoon bike exit gets old :joy:

You brought this upon yourself.

2 Likes

Yep, and then once it was discovered that we both agree that the nominal value is just a name, and you linked an article agreeing, then, as usual, you delve into attacking a personā€™s reputation, because itā€™s just what you do.

Thank you.

5 Likes