🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I suppose had he written “48V” which is 100% ebike nonsense you would have won the argument. But 43.2V is the actual nominal voltage of the pack, so it does make some sense.

@Simeon should definitely add max voltage to the label as well going forward, since that’s what esk8ers care most about and determines what charger and ESC to use.

4 Likes

Why is the presumably active side terminated with a male connector? Seems like random conductive stuff could make an unwanted connection…

1 Like

In this case it would just turn the board on, as both terminals are the positive for the loopkey.

The xt90m connector pictured also only comes in a male version, same for the xt90s which only comes in a female variant.

5 Likes

You’re really tickling my funny bone this morning

1 Like

There is “dangerous and stupid” and “much safer”. So folks can use whatever they want.

1 Like

I disagree, it’s easy to flush mount the female end panel style. I do it with XT60 for charging.

“easier” and “easy” are not the same word

Also,

1 Like

Xt90 gender works like hyena gender.

2 Likes

Like suggesting dual receivers instead of a canbus cable?

3 Likes

or seahorse gender

Troll level: preschool​

I’m glad we have these talks. :slight_smile:

Now you’re misquoting me, as always, regressing to toddler daycare level in the process.​

Am I?

Did you not strongly advocate for folks to run dual receivers instead of a canbus cable for a hot minute? I seem to recall this being a hill you were ready to die on.

I’m just pointing out that if we’re talking about “dangerous and stupid” advice; dual receivers is up there with suggesting folks ditch helmets, and nowhere on the same level as misunderstanding the meaning of nominal.

Perspective, etc.

Now you’re at least talking about machines instead of people, just the wrong topic. But you’re getting closer to becoming relevant to the discussion above. Keep going buddy!​

these tit-for-tats are embarrassing and distracting. please stop.
just place each other on ignore and let’s get back to actual discussion.

7 Likes

I find it ironic how that particular phrase is only said to people who are not someone’s buddy, by people who are clearly still going, unwarranted.

For more fun facts like that, follow me on nothing, I don’t have any accounts on platforms that work like that, and I don’t want anyone following me.

Kai out!

2 Likes

I legally cannot do so, but there are a lot of people on here without much to protect in there. Ayoooooo

Sorry guys, I’m changing my oil and therefore bored and tipsy.

Sooo many colors I’m gonna COOOOOOM

1 Like