🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Well, if you’re settling up a machine that does something repeatedly but backwards for example. Accuracy and precision don’t just apply to humans and it’s a good distinction to have

2 Likes

Imma go get some beer to drink. Accurate.
Imma go get some beer, and then I’m going drink it. Precise.
I know they mean different things. Accurate.
I know they mean different things, but when you’re talking about certain things, like communication, or shooting, they really don’t. Precise.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. So you mean there’s a difference between the definitions in the engineering and vernacular senses. Valid.

2 Likes

Wrong, it’s actually a great example

6 Likes

That statement is accurate but you’ll have to he more precise about what you mean

3 Likes

Is that… …is it a skate caltrop?

4 Likes

im pretty sure it has 3 wheels on the ground, though, so its rideable.

3 Likes

Scatter them across a hallway to immobilize mall cops

3 Likes

how do you even assemble such a contraption? and, can you kickflip it?

No, the skate caltrop kickflips you

2 Likes

I suppose had he written “48V” which is 100% ebike nonsense you would have won the argument. But 43.2V is the actual nominal voltage of the pack, so it does make some sense.

@Simeon should definitely add max voltage to the label as well going forward, since that’s what esk8ers care most about and determines what charger and ESC to use.

4 Likes

Why is the presumably active side terminated with a male connector? Seems like random conductive stuff could make an unwanted connection…

1 Like

In this case it would just turn the board on, as both terminals are the positive for the loopkey.

The xt90m connector pictured also only comes in a male version, same for the xt90s which only comes in a female variant.

5 Likes

You’re really tickling my funny bone this morning

1 Like

There is “dangerous and stupid” and “much safer”. So folks can use whatever they want.

1 Like

I disagree, it’s easy to flush mount the female end panel style. I do it with XT60 for charging.

“easier” and “easy” are not the same word

Also,

1 Like

Xt90 gender works like hyena gender.

2 Likes

Like suggesting dual receivers instead of a canbus cable?

3 Likes