šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lol, I hate gummy bears. (Most sweets for that matter). This has been a long time coming

4 Likes

Enjoy.

Single best investment I made in the last 2 years.

4 Likes

Ya, what a stubborn dork Iā€™ve been with this.
I already see longer belts and extrusions in the works.
Complaint #1: upon checkout, provide an option for either gummy bears or chicken wings.

8 Likes

Prusa has been a really good printer only issue ive had really was the bed temp wire getting pinched and getting mintemp error, something to pay special attention to when assemblingā€¦ The Prusa xl looks intresting too, its so expensive though.

2 Likes

Omfg :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

So thatā€™s just the quickest laziest way I could put together an eskate to test prototype decksā€¦
Or is it a potential crab raccoon attack?

5 Likes

Happy B-Day @xsynatic, how old?

5 Likes

Thanks man!

25ā€¦

Knees feel like 40
Mind feels like 16

19 Likes

Nice, the prime of your life dude! My youngest daughter will be 19 tomorrowšŸ˜¬

10 Likes

They are V4 Reacher Tech 173kv 6385ā€™s. Absolutely love them, they are extremely smooth when riding and almost silent(coming from 190kv BKB Sk3 based). Have only put maybe 50 miles on them so far. Rain season and killed my xenith somehow.

1 Like

I substituted singular gummie bears for beers.

1 Like

Nice thx very much man
Do you know how much s you can run them?
18s,16s?

Happy birthday man! I hope you have a great day :grin:

I literally feel the same, i have some special exercises for the legs to reinforce the joint!

Pd: they actually focus on the muscles that hold the knee Joint as reinforcing a joint i believe isnā€™t possible.

Is that filler copper? Wtf

1 Like

If someone can tell me if brand new motors are meant to look like this, that would be great.

Otherwise @torqueboards :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! enjoy your day, i hope you get to do whatever you want!

4 Likes

The v5 can handle up to 18s, maybe higher.

@Skyart has some for sale on his website or Ali if you donā€™t mind the wait.

1 Like

nice sounds sick Thx man!!

My heart is heavy. I realize that Josh may have been an inspiration to many of you, as he certainly inspired some of my daredevil hill bombing extravaganzas, but rest assured knowing this-
From CNN article:
ā€œAs the world sheds a tear, we should know that he passed doing what he loved, having just experienced the Northern Lights in Iceland for the first time commenting, ā€˜This is the happiest day of my life.ā€™ā€
Tragic nonetheless :confused:

12 Likes