šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

On everything except skateboards apparently. :smiley: According to the website you posted the wheelbase is 48.5cm. Heres a picture from the side, very slim.

1 Like

Iā€™m dealing with 38cm wheelbase.

Single stack just isnā€™t possible

@ISOgone4good
wht motors are these??
KR

Well my enclosure could barely work with your deck, I have 3cm to the front truck and 6cm to the back truck in deck real estate left. If you make a small nick (2.5mm) in the sealing flange you could run the same setup as I am. :slight_smile: So SS is possible. :smiley:

That is, if you want to limit yourself to an 8s4p like I did.

1 Like

I prefer 50 to 100 cells :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good to know though

1 Like

I hope you havenā€™t eaten all the gummy bears at once! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol, I hate gummy bears. (Most sweets for that matter). This has been a long time coming

4 Likes

Enjoy.

Single best investment I made in the last 2 years.

4 Likes

Ya, what a stubborn dork Iā€™ve been with this.
I already see longer belts and extrusions in the works.
Complaint #1: upon checkout, provide an option for either gummy bears or chicken wings.

8 Likes

Prusa has been a really good printer only issue ive had really was the bed temp wire getting pinched and getting mintemp error, something to pay special attention to when assemblingā€¦ The Prusa xl looks intresting too, its so expensive though.

2 Likes

Omfg :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

So thatā€™s just the quickest laziest way I could put together an eskate to test prototype decksā€¦
Or is it a potential crab raccoon attack?

5 Likes

Happy B-Day @xsynatic, how old?

5 Likes

Thanks man!

25ā€¦

Knees feel like 40
Mind feels like 16

19 Likes

Nice, the prime of your life dude! My youngest daughter will be 19 tomorrowšŸ˜¬

10 Likes

They are V4 Reacher Tech 173kv 6385ā€™s. Absolutely love them, they are extremely smooth when riding and almost silent(coming from 190kv BKB Sk3 based). Have only put maybe 50 miles on them so far. Rain season and killed my xenith somehow.

1 Like

I substituted singular gummie bears for beers.

1 Like

Nice thx very much man
Do you know how much s you can run them?
18s,16s?

Happy birthday man! I hope you have a great day :grin:

I literally feel the same, i have some special exercises for the legs to reinforce the joint!

Pd: they actually focus on the muscles that hold the knee Joint as reinforcing a joint i believe isnā€™t possible.

Is that filler copper? Wtf

1 Like