🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Idk what 16" are but from axle to axle its 54cm :smiley: And yeah, single stack, as I

said.

X 25.4 for mm, so 406.4mm
(I was shocked also, FUB nos. from @b264.)

Thank you!

Need a photo

Also wheelbase is truck bolt center (rear truck, front bolt) to truck bolt (front truck, rear bolt) center, not axle to axle.

Wheelbase is usually measured axle center to axle center. What do you mean by truck bolt? The king pin? The bolts that hold the baseplate on? Or the axle “bolt”?

2 Likes

…on cars

The bolt that secures the truck baseplate to the deck

1 Like

On everything except skateboards apparently. :smiley: According to the website you posted the wheelbase is 48.5cm. Heres a picture from the side, very slim.

1 Like

I’m dealing with 38cm wheelbase.

Single stack just isn’t possible

@ISOgone4good
wht motors are these??
KR

Well my enclosure could barely work with your deck, I have 3cm to the front truck and 6cm to the back truck in deck real estate left. If you make a small nick (2.5mm) in the sealing flange you could run the same setup as I am. :slight_smile: So SS is possible. :smiley:

That is, if you want to limit yourself to an 8s4p like I did.

1 Like

I prefer 50 to 100 cells :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good to know though

1 Like

I hope you haven’t eaten all the gummy bears at once! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol, I hate gummy bears. (Most sweets for that matter). This has been a long time coming

4 Likes

Enjoy.

Single best investment I made in the last 2 years.

4 Likes

Ya, what a stubborn dork I’ve been with this.
I already see longer belts and extrusions in the works.
Complaint #1: upon checkout, provide an option for either gummy bears or chicken wings.

8 Likes

Prusa has been a really good printer only issue ive had really was the bed temp wire getting pinched and getting mintemp error, something to pay special attention to when assembling… The Prusa xl looks intresting too, its so expensive though.

2 Likes

Omfg :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

So that’s just the quickest laziest way I could put together an eskate to test prototype decks…
Or is it a potential crab raccoon attack?

5 Likes

Happy B-Day @xsynatic, how old?

5 Likes