🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

a potato of course.

That’s not meth…

1 Like

Word. It’s a fucking beautiful deck in so many ways. If my stupid rear calf didn’t require a deep drop and aggressive concave to not freak out, I would have been all over this thing. Perfect length as well.

2 Likes

I would turn those wires around the other way

3 Likes

They’re going to Linny to complete my TB40. Needless to say, they’ll be set up properly.

1 Like

We need more pictures of the board, it looks really really nice with those new trucks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For the chains on the front tire I uniformly shortened the length down to 12 links and the width to 5 links.

For the chains on the back tires I had to make the mods non symmetrical due to the gear drives. Those have 20 links on the drive side and 12 links on the outside. The width was uniformly shortened to 3 links.

I consolidated all of the crosslinks of the original chains into the modded ones so they have 12 crosslinks each.

To take links out I had to cut them with a rotory tool. To move the crosslinks around I used some pliers to spread the hooked ends open and pinch them shut when I got them in place.

I do install them on deflated tires. Once they are inflated the chains are held really tightly in place. The one issue im having is that one link gets stuck between the drive and tire sometimes. I think a 3D printed guard will solve that though.

1 Like

Is the wheelbase under 16"?

Does it have a single stack?

Idk what 16" are but from axle to axle its 54cm :smiley: And yeah, single stack, as I

said.

X 25.4 for mm, so 406.4mm
(I was shocked also, FUB nos. from @b264.)

Thank you!

Need a photo

Also wheelbase is truck bolt center (rear truck, front bolt) to truck bolt (front truck, rear bolt) center, not axle to axle.

Wheelbase is usually measured axle center to axle center. What do you mean by truck bolt? The king pin? The bolts that hold the baseplate on? Or the axle “bolt”?

2 Likes

…on cars

The bolt that secures the truck baseplate to the deck

1 Like

On everything except skateboards apparently. :smiley: According to the website you posted the wheelbase is 48.5cm. Heres a picture from the side, very slim.

1 Like

I’m dealing with 38cm wheelbase.

Single stack just isn’t possible

@ISOgone4good
wht motors are these??
KR

Well my enclosure could barely work with your deck, I have 3cm to the front truck and 6cm to the back truck in deck real estate left. If you make a small nick (2.5mm) in the sealing flange you could run the same setup as I am. :slight_smile: So SS is possible. :smiley:

That is, if you want to limit yourself to an 8s4p like I did.

1 Like

I prefer 50 to 100 cells :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good to know though

1 Like