šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

This morning apparently :joy:

FB Marketplace find, gonna tow the lady friend around the trails on it hopefully

3 Likes

Holy shit, that blue is gorgeous. Iā€™m blown away :o

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:
almost done, one last thing to do then itā€™s setup time

2 Likes

carefull, youā€™re going to summon the robot to this thread xD

1 Like

the defender of thievery

1 Like

yep.
I have done this twice.

once with the girlā€¦
she cried for half an hour.
and once with the boy.
he was not phazedā€¦

canā€™t gleam the cube as hard with the trailerā€¦

4 Likes

Why do they say password on them?

1 Like

Someone else stopped dead abruptly in front of me, so I had to turn quicklyā€¦ The trailer just couldnā€™t make it.

3 Likes

Thats the name of the company who sells those. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a set of those tires as well. Kinda interested in how they grip.

1 Like

They have a highly textured surface so I imagine they are spectacular on packed dirt, but not great on rocks and stuff

1 Like

Got pulleys?

1 Like

Story timeā€¦ You all good?

4 Likes

iā€™ve used that a couple times :sweat_smile:

quite useful, tho it really only brings it low to the point that the charger canā€™t read the balance leads so thereā€™s still a tiny bit of charge left

least itā€™s a much lesser chance go boom :popcorn:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know, Iā€™ll use a smoke stopper to take it all the way down to zerošŸ‘

1 Like

Thankfully nothing. Snapped as I pulled out the driveway. Was an awkward full but thatā€™s all. Didnā€™t know they could snap :upside_down_face:

Check your bindings! Make sure they havenā€™t got a white crack from wear. Could be ugly staying strapped in one foot while the other doesnā€™t :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Where is this? Flying out to Breckenridge Monday for a week, excited to ski on mountains! Have only been skiing in Wisconsin :rofl:

5 Likes

Dude youā€™re in for a treat, Itā€™s a stark contrast going from our little icy hills to the mountains.
Have fun!

3 Likes

Thanks man!

Yeah excited for that powder. Breck has seen like 40ā€ of snow the past couple weeks. Wild.

2 Likes

northstar in Cali :kissing_heart:

70% of the trails are moguls, but i kinda found em really fun cause itā€™s all soft-sorta-melted snow (cause itā€™ been pretty warm past few days)

but not slish

2 Likes