šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lol yeah my guy wouldnā€™t be into that at all :rofl: heā€™d probably bite me :rofl:

4 Likes

@xsynatic damn that video is ballsy on thane, I bet that super dry snow makes it a bit nicer than it could be though.

Fresh snow like on the video is super nice to ride on. Couldnā€™t go faster unfortunately, battery was low. Hubs held up well.

any idea what your current draw was like riding in that? did you get a lot of sag?

Canā€™t tell you. The video isnā€™t recent, itā€™s from last year i believe. When i recorded it, i still had a hobbywing esc instead of a vesc and my 2+ year old stock battery from my wowgo 2s. It definitely took more power to ride through the snow. Itā€™s not suuper bad once youā€™re going but still noticable.

Dem Pentagrams look well saucy on the 'Tipo, dude :yum:

Theyā€™re the gunmetal, are they?

yup gunmetal

1 Like

That slipped past me! Hmmmmm full purple, white buttons?

1 Like

Need video ASAP :eyes:

12 Likes

LOL I tried this and he gets all squirmy and whines the faster I goā€¦ he wants to run even though heā€™s too tired to run. I have ridden with him sitting on the board between my legs though. Wouldnā€™t recommendā€¦ too worried about his tail.

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping to have it working today. No idea how rideable it will be though lol

7 Likes

The unholy orgy baby of a one wheel, euc, esk8, and freebord. Love it. Is it lean-control or remote?

7 Likes

It will be lean control with the Vesc Balance Fw. Trying to find a good guide on tuning it right now. Does anyone have a guide or know how to set it up?

1 Like

I was thinking about sticking some channel trucks and 8ā€ pneumatics on my XR :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hmm Iā€™m a bit confused then, so essentially its a funwheel, and the skateboard wheels function as FangsTM, but better because you can actually roll on them with confidence?

I really like the concepts you are exploring with this creation, Iā€™m just trying to figure out how itā€™s going to be ridden (though I guess you might also still be figuring that out :sweat_smile:). Anyway, Iā€™m super interested to see where this goes! Planning a build thread for it?

1 Like

Is this a trampa product ?

@TheBoardGarage has a good video on it.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m still learning as I go as for how it will be able to be ridden. You are on the right track about the penny board wheels being like fangs but more trusty. Itā€™s also very short compared to the one wheels at just shy of 15 inches long. I thought of the concept and had to some extra time this Christmas to build it. Iā€™ll definitely create thread when I have it to a working state. Also probably upload all of the build files

1 Like

No, itā€™s from Land-Surf

1 Like

Do it! This sounds like a crazy hybrid

2 Likes