šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I got local supply but thanks :pray:

1 Like

I feel like thereā€™s a scene of adventure time that serves as an answer for every situation possibleā€¦ I love it!

Merry Christmas to you too!

4 Likes

You might be thinking of xkcd

2 Likes

wouldnā€™t it be great if there was an xkcd for this situation?

2 Likes

Damnnnnn :fire:

This looks real good!

8 Likes

@glyphiks what did you use to extend the range of the dog???

11 Likes

:expressionless:

I canā€™t. Sometimes i leave him at a friends place on one of my routes and then pick up later tho

4 Likes

When my dog gets tired, I pick her up and we both skate.

Smaller dog though

3 Likes

Lol yeah my guy wouldnā€™t be into that at all :rofl: heā€™d probably bite me :rofl:

4 Likes

@xsynatic damn that video is ballsy on thane, I bet that super dry snow makes it a bit nicer than it could be though.

Fresh snow like on the video is super nice to ride on. Couldnā€™t go faster unfortunately, battery was low. Hubs held up well.

any idea what your current draw was like riding in that? did you get a lot of sag?

Canā€™t tell you. The video isnā€™t recent, itā€™s from last year i believe. When i recorded it, i still had a hobbywing esc instead of a vesc and my 2+ year old stock battery from my wowgo 2s. It definitely took more power to ride through the snow. Itā€™s not suuper bad once youā€™re going but still noticable.

Dem Pentagrams look well saucy on the 'Tipo, dude :yum:

Theyā€™re the gunmetal, are they?

yup gunmetal

1 Like

That slipped past me! Hmmmmm full purple, white buttons?

1 Like

Need video ASAP :eyes:

12 Likes

LOL I tried this and he gets all squirmy and whines the faster I goā€¦ he wants to run even though heā€™s too tired to run. I have ridden with him sitting on the board between my legs though. Wouldnā€™t recommendā€¦ too worried about his tail.

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping to have it working today. No idea how rideable it will be though lol

7 Likes

The unholy orgy baby of a one wheel, euc, esk8, and freebord. Love it. Is it lean-control or remote?

7 Likes