🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

let us know once u get the job, then we will time it perfectly to kidnap u for those cells :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hell yeah good luck Art!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas, will keep y’all updated

3 Likes

For the uninitiated, even an Evolve seems great. FFS, my first Meepo opened my eyes to the possibilities.

4 Likes

Chad Artem.

> Gets offer from tesla
> Declines
> Doesn’t elaborate further
> Leaves

> Gets invited back
> Wants more money
> Profit ???

(text contains artistic freedom)

5 Likes

Hell yeah. How do the tires feel with no tube? Have you ever tried ones with that tread cut before?

I’ve only seen that cut on a 12" scooter tire I have.

1 Like

Thats the same tread pattern as evolve no?

You tell me. Never touched an evolve. Local group is still on boosted lol

Google says yes tho

1 Like

They feel great honestly. Feels wayyy better than evolve I’ll tell you that haha, never liked their tires.

2 Likes

Lol. Fairly certain it is. Evolve 7 inch tires have been good to me in terms of longevity

1 Like

Are they 7" as well?

1 Like

8” kendas

2 Likes

Remains to be seen :sweat_smile: I hope so!!!

3 Likes

once u start pumping out those 4680 cells in ur backyard, moni should just start rolling in truck load :shushing_face:

Dear Elon, no, i didn’t teach him that

3 Likes

These are the K909 200x50 Kendas that Lacroix and Flux put on their boards…

They seem to be everyone’s favorite street tire provided the lot they got was not wobbly…

I have had luck with mine and they feel good and seem to hold up…

4 Likes

Nice.

These are still my go to 8" roadie tires

Nice solid compound and reasonably balanced.

3 Likes

I looked at variations of those when I could not get Kendas … but there seems to be a bunch of them … do the ones you get have a brand?
these are similar to what Metroboard sells. and where Flux was using when they could not get kendas

Pretty sure it’s like 4 tire factories making all the wheels in the world so never trust the stamp mold on the side. Those molds are interchangeable so any brand can be on any tire they want to pay for.

Funnily enough, I have both those tread patterns in 8" on hand… Thought they looked familiar :sweat_smile:

My neighbor calls them my heart tires. I think they look like peeps personally.

Pretty sure that’s what mbs roadies are tread cut too but they use a softer compound that I don’t like.

4 Likes

Kendas are just great for always being super balanced, from what I hear. Rare to get bad kendas.

3 Likes

Kenda k909 are top notch for street. The only street tire I consistently love.

3 Likes