🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

TSG pass was made for this though? A bunch of pro DH boarders wear them.

I wouldnt wear it at speeds above 50kmh, you can do what you want. Not enough EPS foam for my liking.

I have an Icon Airform, after owning a TSG Pass and falling at high speed in both helmets the Icon is a world of difference. much nicer landing, holds up to the road much better and is all-in-all just a more protective helmet.

I guess if you ride pretty chill and rarely bail then a TSG is fine, but if you’re doing risky shit or pushing limits I don’t think any level of protection is ever “too much”

2 Likes

just don’t fall…jk

Couldnt have said it better myself, why get a helmet designed for high speed skateboarding when you can have a helmet designed for high speed motorcycling and by extension much more headroom when it comes to maximum impact energy.

1 Like

Giro Switchblade 4 lyfe yo

Pretty sure this is @Lee_Wright’s go-to as well, when he’s not cosplaying a Stormtrooper.

3 Likes

I don’t ride at those speeds almost ever unless I’m skiing, and in that case I’m wearing a FIS certified POC racing helmet with mips

1 Like

You run the CST tires yet? They look nice, don’t know anyone with them tho.

4 Likes

Not yet, was going to try out this weekend. They feel super nice, a bit softer then kendas, maybe they will wear faster. But we shall see

3 Likes

What are CST tires?

Yes! Giro switchblade although I never take the chin piece off

2 Likes

Counter Strike: Tire…?

2 Likes

Central Standard Tire?

2 Likes

Maxxis

Cool!

Can’t wait to see what kind of enclosure you put on the deck.

The Purple One has arrived!

5 Likes

The p-group sitting on top of the ESC :rofl:

1 Like

*Those two p-groups sitting on top of the those two esc’s

What’s funny?

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that before, it’s a surpising solution, thus funny to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have to fit all the battery. :joy:

A lot of regrets with this one. 9P would be the first one. 4wd might be the second one.

1 Like