🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

But how do you stop it from fogging up?

Don’t breathe

Serious answer, mine doesn’t fog up much at all.

4 Likes

I used anti-fog spray when I had mine, but then I started buying better helmets.

Mine doesn’t fog up whilst riding. Only when stopped so I just open a small crack for a bit and it clears up fast🤷

1 Like

Jan, you give me nerd-boners on the regular. Just thought you should know.

I <3 custom dev tools.

2 Likes

shots fired. Watchu got?

@DerelictRobot Lord of the dongs, what helmet are you using?

E: still

?

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re one of those people that thinks motocross helmets are the end all be all I personally think they look dumb when used for esk8

5 Likes

This is a very, very, very steep assumption.

Exhibit A: Evolve

1 Like

Actually if you’re talking about the gtr I think they chose the right cells. Those motors were too small anyway to take more power, than those 35e cells could deliver. It was never meant to be a powerful board.

The GT board just had bad pouch cells yeah

35E cells were absolutely chosen because they had a higher watt*hour rating on paper.

Evolve is all about inflating range advertising to ludicrous and unreachable levels.

1 Like

I wouldnt trust a TSG to save my cranium above 65kmh crashing into asphalt/guard rails, I can trust my icon airflite to do just fine at those speeds. Some are well served by the pass, but its not the universal solution for everything skate.

2 Likes

slow down 'bartner :rofl:

my top speed on a board was 53km/h and that was for a split second, I cruise around 40

1 Like

Go faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death - sonic? idk I never played the game

Yeesh this happens to me right around that 50kmh mark

I love the adrenaline rush and came from downhill longboarding so the feelings not completely foreign. Although the skill is not 1:1 transferrable, practice makes perfect.

1 Like

TSG pass was made for this though? A bunch of pro DH boarders wear them.

I wouldnt wear it at speeds above 50kmh, you can do what you want. Not enough EPS foam for my liking.

I have an Icon Airform, after owning a TSG Pass and falling at high speed in both helmets the Icon is a world of difference. much nicer landing, holds up to the road much better and is all-in-all just a more protective helmet.

I guess if you ride pretty chill and rarely bail then a TSG is fine, but if you’re doing risky shit or pushing limits I don’t think any level of protection is ever “too much”

2 Likes

just don’t fall…jk

Couldnt have said it better myself, why get a helmet designed for high speed skateboarding when you can have a helmet designed for high speed motorcycling and by extension much more headroom when it comes to maximum impact energy.

1 Like