🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’ll make an update to my hybrid switchblade thread; basically I bought a loaded coyote and it’s a much better combo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kneepads will also be bought. Might also buy the bell super 3r as a second helmet.

8 Likes

I have both of those helmets and applaud your choices. Both are comfortable with a good field of vision. I hope to never find out how much protection they would actually provide my head though :wink:

6 Likes

All thanks to this forum.

Let’s hope they fit on the first try.

This too :smiley:

5 Likes

Sun’s out, guns out.
I have also put over 2000mi on those cloud wheels since purchasing them in April.

5 Likes

@glyphiks what wheels are those? The silver ones…

2 Likes

Prototypes from @Jaws

7 Likes

is this a website?

2 Likes

just a quick excel table I made.
I could import into google tho and make it public

5 Likes

ah ok, i thought its a website with bunch of prebuilt board that we can use for easy comparison

e: omg, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

It’s open for everyone so we can build such a comparison table now :slight_smile:
Maybe a Forum Wiki would be better tho

2 Likes

The hurricane really makes the other ones look questionable purely on price

Obviously it doesn’t compare to hypertrucks and stuff but still

3 Likes

don’t forget they did a BF sale, and still made money from it :joy:

1 Like

LY can mean (usually means) LandYachtz, maybe put LingYi there

1 Like

@Simeon in EU at least you have to add VAT when shopping from lacroixeurope.com

2 Likes

oh, you’re right… It was early and I didn’t see the excl. vat text. will correct

1 Like

Include our board to the list aswell, it will be pretty good value :slight_smile:

Also the best way to compare batterys capacity is in Wh

10 Likes

yeah, you’re right, completely forgot the flux. That was just a quick markup.
You can add it yourself tho in the Google spreadsheet, it’s public.
Somebody really should make a Wiki thread, I unfortunately don’t have time for this…

1 Like

Website needs a refresher

5 Likes

I respectfully disagree.
While Wh are commonly used that number is only a very rough guide to how much range (running time) you might get. Unless all of the packs you are comparing use the same cells it’s not a great number to use.

For example…two packs with equal Wh specs, one made with Molicel P42A’s and the other with Panasonic NCR18650B’s, will give you hugely different run times. Even worse, at low power levels the Panasonic pack could run longer and at high power levels the Molicel pack will run longer.

But until everyone realizes this and stops using capacity and nominal Wh specs as their guide to how long a pack runs we’re stuck with those numbers. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes