šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Yup, I do know of these. I actually told a friend back in September to order a pair for me when he places his order at MBS. Well he only ordered yesterday, after I sent him this picture :sweat_smile: I hope it will arrive soon, seems like much of the stuff is still on backorder on the MBS europe site.

I actually wanted to get Metal Matrix IIs to start with, but the same guy who is ordering this for me broke his Comp 95 deck in early September and sold off his remaining working parts (F5 bindings, rockstar II hubs with MBS T1 tires, Matrix II trucks with plastic baseplates) for an unbeatable price, about 220ā‚¬ or so for everything.

2 Likes

You found it!

Just make sure I get my cut.

1 Like

Good catch! Ill definitely flip them

4 Likes

Always Daddy

3 Likes

Curious to know what you think of the inverted S2s. I tried it once and it really didnā€™t work for me.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really see the point in them, but this is my brother in lawā€™s board and he swears by themā€¦

Iā€™ll say that I have never really adjusted them for my feet/shoes, but even that is a nuisance with that style of binding, so yeah, not for me.

2 Likes

When setup correctly they are really quite good. They give you a huge amount of extra leverage over the board and make it a lot easier to navigate hard turning. I have big love for the S2 bindings.

2 Likes

This jig was made right after a wire slipped while soldering, shorted, and almost vaporized your nail? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha i avoid soldering live wires wherever possible.

The ā€˜jigā€™ is the parallel adapter that i used when I ran the dual lipos on the kweld, it acts as an excellent heatsink for soldering loopkeys :grin:

The thumbnail is the result of an unfortunate incident with a hammer. Iā€™m stuck with it til it grows out :rofl:

6 Likes

I got you homie.

10 Likes

That looks SUPER weird. :smiley:

1 Like

I dont know/donā€™t remember what you are referring to :confused:

I didnā€™t find the board, I had the idea and planned the set up then out sourced anything that requires actual skill to @Skyart
from there I just post it on the interwebs in hopes all you cool mfs smash that like button and my karma on Reddit increases.

If you mean hangers/axels, no and it may be just a bit sketchy of a work Around until my BN270ā€™s arrive.

1 Like

These look so good! What material are you printing with ?

5 Likes

PETG (as shown on the printer display :wink: )

It takes forever to print though. I had a batch of 14 pcs printed over the weekend (for 7 P-groups) and it took more than 48 hours.

4 Likes

The devil is in the details :rofl:

Thatā€™s a long print!

2 Likes

@xsynatic, @janpom needs a title (and probably an award badge) more befitting of a man of his contribution and ingenuity. From the complex (Davega) to the simple (wheel balancer) via his badass decks and now battery units!? Give the man a cigar! :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

@jamie @longhairedboy

Get your big brains going for the good cause and give this man a title.

(@brown5tick I canā€™t set titles unfortunately, but the bossman can)

4 Likes

8 Likes

Your username