1 Like

What size bullets are these?

d5665751711ef565b433c0835e30901632e5b546~2

4 Likes

Grampa Jerry is always watching…

1 Like

thats the wrong yellow bro

2 Likes

These are their fluorescent colors don’t worry red and yellow will darken it up a little bit waiting for a warmer day to get started
This is there acid green fluorescent

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

For Nacho science

2 Likes

Pretty sure they are 4mm. That looks like a pretty suspect joint :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I’ve made worse lol. That wasn’t my focus actually. I had heard a rumor that amass doesn’t use banana style plugs like that where the middle splits open… only the style where they are split at the end. I looked it up yesterday to confirm and I only saw genuine amass connectors using banana style plugs on 3.5mm bullets.

I.e. If those are supposed to be 4mm and banana shaped, they might not be using legit amass :man_shrugging:t3:

Haven’t been following the reacher saga but they seemed to be a quality brand

5 Likes

Yep, those split bullets are much nicer than these banana ones.

I suppose it’s not a huge deal, bullets are easy to replace and many people wanna use their own connectors anyway, but definitely something we will improve on the next batch!

3 Likes

That octagonal can is damn sexy. I wanna see that skull spin :metal:

1 Like

If they’re gonna put those plugs on there, they might as well save some money and just tin the wires instead, because I feel like most of those will just get chopped off

Also, I’d strongly prefer longer wires (including sensor) rather than connectors on the ends. Me personally, anyway.

Amass do

As for if that plug is amass or not, that’s hard to tell

2 Likes

The absolute worst type of bullet.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2: they aren’t that bad, but there are better options out there

1 Like

Yeah to be honest, i’ve used them heaps and never had an issue. But the other ones are heaps better.

2 Likes

They’re pretty bad.

3 Likes

That’s dope

1 Like

lmao, I have them on ma motors, bro :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like