šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Sorry to hear. This is a common problem with these. I have broken one same way. I have an extra now

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I wish I had an extra pair, but the political situation here (over the economic ones), do not let people live freeā€¦In about 2 months my daughter is going to europe, so I have to wait until then, on april I might go to the US, but nothing sure yetā€¦by the other hand, I am going to use Trampa trucks for EMTB, with strong chains from E-Toxx, they are much stronger and resist more abuse. I made my wife board with chains, and she has been enyoing the trip like a rockstarā€¦Cero problems in almost 7 yearsā€¦If they have this common problem, they should fix it since we are all going fast enough to kill our selfsā€¦Thanks for your concern broā€¦

5 Likes

Honestlyā€¦ a joystick style control seems like a terrible idea. But iā€™d love to be surprised at some additional functionality

2 Likes

Same, not too hyped about it but the screen on it looks awesome. I just ordered a puck, super excited. A big upgrade from the mini remotes ive been using for years. Edit: (Hopefully)ā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fucking sharp looking, kid. Me likey

2 Likes

That is a beautiful finish!

Resin print?

7 Likes

Actually I used to have a joystick style remote and it fit my hand perfectly and worked greatā€¦
And then my dog thought it was a toyšŸ¤£

1 Like

You guys.

9 Likes

Yes it is, resin printers are awesome

6 Likes

Pillow Batteries are the best performing ones available!

7 Likes

Could just be the shape of a finger rest for a linear actuator (meaning maybe itā€™s designed that way for comfort and not a joystick). Either way Iā€™m also excited for options, especially from a US/NY based co.

I realy want one but I dont have a ventilated place to use one unfortunately :sleepy:

2 Likes
9 Likes

Oh man. Gonna be using this.

Itā€™s perfect :joy:

1 Like

Soft and fluffy gives the phone the best comfort! Who wouldnā€™t want their phone to be comfortable?

3 Likes

I want you to have one too :joy: bet youā€™d do some cool things with it :blush:

1 Like

Wifeā€™s Mac battery was so swollen the track pad popped out one day. She went to push it back in and I shrieked.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, itā€™s just a throttle.

I wasnā€™t impressed with it either, my pReview video on it comes out on the day it releases, should have a decent summary of my thoughts on it

Screen is decent, itā€™s basically just a ubox remote but modified

5 Likes

Didnā€™t they partner with lacroix for it?

1 Like

@moddedlife
Soy sauce.

1 Like