šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

we canā€™t flag u, or else our sales thread will get shut down the mintue it goes up :joy:

so when u buying the hurricane / zeus man

7 Likes

I donā€™t hold grudges. (Especially since I canā€™t see who flagged me)

Shit I donā€™t know.

3 Likes

i think hurricane would benefit more for u, wider stands double drop deck, moar amps

but DKP :joy:

2 Likes

Personally, I think this thread should be reserved for pictures, not pictures of text.

Iā€™d say the posts you referenced could just as easily go in another thread, I am not sure they belong in the Pictures thread either.

For me- I donā€™t care to read your email from MBS, in a thread Iā€™m scrolling through expecting pictures of skateboards & gear, probably anymore than you care to read my PMs trolling Leon the Homophobe.

Now with that said, everyone uses it for both, so itā€™s whatever.

4 Likes

To be honest, my only dkp experience is from a friends evolve gen 2 (single motor) bamboo board. Since he weighs like 40kg less than me, it was quite the wobbly mess. Couldnā€™t go faster than 20ish kmh.

I have no reference.

Only had flat decks thus far.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nah, the situation doesnā€™t call for such strong emotions.

Frank annoys me because heā€™s dishonest and doesnā€™t practice what he preaches very loudly. I simply reached my limits of tolerance after a number of discussions and phonecalls with him.

To quote a friend:

But to those that perhaps havenā€™t been around for a while, Frank has been shitting on this community from a great height for a large number of years, thatā€™s bound to make a lot of people really not like him.

8 Likes

Whoa there cowboy.

Watch out before leon calls you out.

out of context and different topic? Doesnā€™t matter!

3 Likes

im sure u will love drop deck, the drop plus the concave shape kinda lock ur feet in, so u feel more safe when accelerating / braking, and u r closer to the ground

2 Likes

what vesc am i gonna put in then? I canā€™t use the lingyi, risk is too great.

2 Likes

the 2 focbox that didnā€™t fit ur wowgo case? i would give the lingyi esc a try one last time

2 Likes

they did not. The unity fit.

2 Likes

ya, so the 2 focbox can go into the hurricaneā€¦oh wait, whatā€™s their size

e: focbox = 64* 64 *22

2 Likes

thatā€™s not the issue. I would ride the lingyi no problem, but i need a way to lock the board to the ā€œlegalā€ limit of 6km/h.

2 Likes

i guess only the metr profile method u used before would work, even the lingyi in mode1 is gonna be faster than 6kmph

1 Like

+20ish km/h, yes :smiley:

1 Like

just donā€™t stop? maybe? :joy: uā€™ve got the range

2 Likes

what if iā€™m on my way back with an empty battery :smiley:

speaking of batteryā€¦19 miles is what those dudes were getting, while weighing like a minimum of 30kg less than meā€¦ 30km is a bit low on the range side for me. Fitting a bigger battery isnā€™t really possible i think.

1 Like

arenā€™t they full blasting it all the way until empty? unless u also ride aggressive, i would expect more range than 30

not sure, but i can measure the area once i get the chance, i suspect the battery metal case takes up quite a bit of space

1 Like

pretty much yes.

well i kinda want to. Currently limited by voltage and battery capacity. Sagging my 2p p42a pack to hell.

please do!

1 Like