šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Not sure if this has been on here yet. Looks interesting.

Itā€™s basically a large suspension truck on your board.cb62b0007fe790ea639c7d874cc45a09_original|690x388

5 Likes

A wise man once said ā€œDonā€™t put your hand where you wouldnā€™t put your dickā€

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the kind of torque I need

8 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/8776?u=nacho

Guys stop flagging stuff if you donā€™t like Frank thatā€™s fine but Trampa does have other employees with families and some of us like buying from them
This is why our members /vendors are leaving the community because they are getting fed up with drama
(Justmy2cents)
Drama is fine in certain threads :wink:

29 Likes

Agreed. Flagging pictures of trampa products is unnecessarily immature, and not at all what the intended use of the flag function is. Pathetic, to be frank. (intended pun)

13 Likes

It might have been because itā€™s a whole lot of text on images. That thread isnā€™t really intended to post text advertisements to.

Hot take: Frank could leave this community and weā€™d be better for it. His contributions donā€™t outweigh the bullshit and attacks on our community. Donā€™t feel sorry for him though, dude actively engages in bickering just like the best of them.

3 Likes

Say hwat? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Oh yeah I was intentionally breaking the law there, fully expecting to get flagged (which I did).

3 Likes

Man you sure have a burning hate for Frank. :rofl:

4 Likes

Then that person might need to rethink how they go on with future flags, because mine didnā€™t get flagged. Wall of text and ā€œadvertismentā€

It is totally fine for a vendor to post pics of his products in there (like @DerelictRobot does from time to time ), even if it containts image based text from the website or just edited in.

In my opinion it is also fine for images in general to have text to some extent. I wouldnā€™t want to see someone write down their daily life as a picture or post a bunch of conversations (totally not looking at multiple users)

That Trampa chicane needs to stop, especially in places where he is free to post whatever he wants. Weā€™ve seen much worse and yet trampa gets flagged for it.

10 Likes

we canā€™t flag u, or else our sales thread will get shut down the mintue it goes up :joy:

so when u buying the hurricane / zeus man

7 Likes

I donā€™t hold grudges. (Especially since I canā€™t see who flagged me)

Shit I donā€™t know.

3 Likes

i think hurricane would benefit more for u, wider stands double drop deck, moar amps

but DKP :joy:

2 Likes

Personally, I think this thread should be reserved for pictures, not pictures of text.

Iā€™d say the posts you referenced could just as easily go in another thread, I am not sure they belong in the Pictures thread either.

For me- I donā€™t care to read your email from MBS, in a thread Iā€™m scrolling through expecting pictures of skateboards & gear, probably anymore than you care to read my PMs trolling Leon the Homophobe.

Now with that said, everyone uses it for both, so itā€™s whatever.

4 Likes

To be honest, my only dkp experience is from a friends evolve gen 2 (single motor) bamboo board. Since he weighs like 40kg less than me, it was quite the wobbly mess. Couldnā€™t go faster than 20ish kmh.

I have no reference.

Only had flat decks thus far.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nah, the situation doesnā€™t call for such strong emotions.

Frank annoys me because heā€™s dishonest and doesnā€™t practice what he preaches very loudly. I simply reached my limits of tolerance after a number of discussions and phonecalls with him.

To quote a friend:

But to those that perhaps havenā€™t been around for a while, Frank has been shitting on this community from a great height for a large number of years, thatā€™s bound to make a lot of people really not like him.

8 Likes

Whoa there cowboy.

Watch out before leon calls you out.

out of context and different topic? Doesnā€™t matter!

3 Likes