šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Honestly Iā€™m just pointing out that outright fabricating statistics isnā€™t helpful to anyone here.

LaCroix & Kaly.NYC both have primary product offerings that demonstrate in the real world why POM gears work fine in this application. Belts have their place too, Iā€™m not trying to discount their effectiveness.

Thereā€™s no need to resort spreading misinformation on this topic, thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. We get it, you donā€™t like POM gear solutions. It can end there without making things up to validate your opinion.

Cheers

:heart:

There is hope after all. I really appreciate you writing a post trying to help, that isnā€™t designed to be as abrasive as possible.

Cheers brother

skate and love

1 Like

Mostly rural paved bike paths. We get a lot of debris on our trails and roads in WI with the fall and harsh winters. We also love our gravel shoulders hereā€¦ If there are pebbles on the road itā€™s bound to pick one up. I probably have to pick a rock out every 2-3 rides. It doesnā€™t help that Iā€™ve got the old school under board style setup

You can also see the sandblasting on the hangerā€¦

In fact my blackbirdā€™s front fairing is literally sandblasted from years of group rides on rural roads.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love the simplicity of belt drives. Just need some sort of guard.

1 Like

pedro-monkey-puppet

1 Like

Iā€™d watch.

3 Likes

How them Xcell wheels? Sad I didnā€™t get to try em haha

Streets would be my guess Brianā€¦

Itā€™s a thingā€¦

The tires? Those are going on Vantablack (not pictured) for strictly racing cones in PEVRL.

1 Like

Ahh did a quick look at the pic and thought the left one had them on, let me know!

Dude is down bad for some validation of his bass ackwards hateful worldview.

Now heā€™s cursed to live out his ESK8 life in Mr. 9 3/4ā€™s purgatory

5 Likes

I canā€™t believe heā€™s still dicking around over there lol

What a toxic person

5 Likes

I realllllllllly wish I didnā€™t just read that

6 Likes

You see how down he was until the switcheroo? :joy:

7 Likes

but sensually

4 Likes

Iā€™m surprised how that account has survived so long.

3 Likes

I just went from 6 to midnight.

2 Likes

Disappointing Leeā€¦ weā€™ve all been waiting for that bath tub picture.

6 Likes

Give me some private time with them first

7 Likes

Are you on his OnlyFans as well?

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Link pls

2 Likes