🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Do you have a link for these?

2 Likes

See @Boardnamics , I told you you could create a channel truck that used standard skateboard pivot cups! :crazy_face:

But oh my god why did they just leave the other end metal on metal like that

3 Likes

US $45.69 | 25cm/26cm electric aluminum alloy dual springs cushion skateboard trucks light flexible stable

3 Likes

Interesting how one truck has 35mm axles and the other one has 54mm axles. Smells like it was designed for DIY esk8 building. Or maybe hub motors

6 Likes

The board is not CF

3 Likes

Man when I saw a picture of these I was like SWEET, can put a couple of these under the sur ron and make the middle glow and shit. Then saw the damn price :rofl:

I can buy enough LED strips with $50 to make my bike look like Times Square during Christmas and have it be connected to bikes batt.

7 Likes

The square shape at the end of the hanger is most likely design for the typical chinese hub motor. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Belts are great except for the picking rocks part.

Need to 3d print a belt cover…

getting major “spring stabilizer” vibes

Anyone else remember that a long time ago lol

1 Like

Thank god, our delivery arrives tomorrow. Lots of Bindings and heel straps and some wheels. Might take a pic of me in the bath with all those delicious bindings :joy::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Oh please do!

2 Likes

You’re going to make No Nut November hard for us m8! :joy:

5 Likes

#Tributeme

2 Likes

If the bathwater it’s full of mbs bindings I’ll get 2 bottles plz

1 Like

Where are you riding?

While I’ve had to pick a rock out, I can count the number of times on like 3 fingers. And that’s ever. So, like less than 0.05 picks per year per belt skate

The number of plastic gears failing is more like 2 breaks per year per skate

also the belt still gets you home after you pick the rock out

1 Like

Number of steel gears failing per year is 0 baby!! Long live @Boardnamics

3 Likes

I’ll bottle it and put it on the store

3 Likes

You need an Apex Bubble Basket, just Lmk :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’ll take ‘Made Up Stats’ for $500 Alex.

@b264 you wouldn’t exactly claim you have much of any experience building with or riding on gear drives, yeah?

We get that you broke a gear one time, your first time riding them and they’re forever tainted, but understand that they work great for a number of production boards that ship with POM geardrives stock.

Your reality doesn’t necessarily match the majority of user experiences when it comes to gear drives. Fabricating numbers to back up your opinions isn’t helpful to folks looking to learn the practical differences between the options.

7 Likes

This reminded me that Trebek is gone…and made me sad.

:pensive:

At least Pat Sajak is still around.

2 Likes