🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Oh…pretty sure Apple ain’t here yet. They need to get it up on the store

Iirc you can’t simply download and install third party apps on a stock iphone

3 Likes

will download it soon as i see it go live

1 Like

I love it, but I feel like most international users won’t be able to decipher those numbers easily. Consider my alter ego as metric_bot

2 Likes

There is quite a lot of new stuff in the firmware and a few extras in the app. We have been busy.

12 Likes

Do you have any TestFlight beta access planned for the IOS app?

What is this uncropped, nonsense titled video with a weirdly looping dude making a questionable reaction?

1 Like

TikTok. I thought of Brian when I saw it. I’ll crop it and fix it lol

1 Like

Here take this

2 Likes

Oh I just cropped it in my camera app but this works

1 Like

I love the colors. I have these old but unused blue ones on one of my shitboards

1 Like

Lol i only have these assembled so theyre easier to store. If anything i might run on em on my purple 36dh mini with my other boosted parts just to get a feel for the deck before i really build it out xD
@Evwan editing to add, caliber hangers on paris baseplates were the sexiest truck combo that existed til boardnamics hit the scene. Im still a sucker for white paris baseplates T.T

:kissing_heart:

Idk. Not sure I’ll ride this board in the rain either.if I do I’ll let you know

1 Like

Mint build, fella! What ESC are you running in there? That top-secret SC beta?

p.s. Love the Roci reference! :nerd_face: :rocket:

7 Likes

What happened to franks BS about never doing it as apple supposedly will never alow open sours on iso.

1 Like

Ahh! The modular kydex enclosures from that Mr whats-his-face. I was curious to hear a first hand report.

How do you like them?
What color did you go with?

The metal mounting brackets seemed extra beefy

2 Likes

agreed…I’m one of them. My brain farts when it comes to Fahrenheit and celsius. I’m cool with the rest of the metric system.

1 Like

I think they are terrible.

Fucking really weird size, don’t plan on double stack 21700 unless you’re willing to add a 10mm gasket, the wire channels don’t provide enough room to safely route balance and series wires. They’re made of like 1mm kydex, and feel extremely flimsy.

4 Likes

I agree, but a 1cm gasket seems really excessive

I’ve made a 25mm gasket :rofl: that was excessive. These enclosures are just dumb.

2 Likes