šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s the Vector One, they just had a release video a few days ago, you can have your very own for $92k

1 Like

Neon Green is my jam. The first pic is 3d printed to prooftest the design

2 Likes

Donā€™t you guys feel sometimes that you were born to be rich?

I would totally have the time of my life with this and totally die.

4 Likes

On a positive note, hopefully by the time you are (rich), these things wonā€™t kill you or have a 15-minute run time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Intrigued.

Elaborate?

1 Like

I see foldable props, I always wonder what they fly like ? Is there any interest except for transportation ?

1 Like

Sooo no new wheels from loadedā€¦ bummerā€¦

2 Likes

@b264 that jet bike is amazing. i want it. but the insanely tiny windshield on it is hilarious.

1 Like

Itā€™s $700k if I recall, probably only available in Japan, and itā€™s a kickstarter so youā€™ll probably never get it, or get it 4 years late with reduced functionality.

Still want it?

absolutely. XD

1 Like

I know, Iā€™m disappointed too

2 Likes

Mixed reviews on the folding props. They are balanced really well and less prone to prop wash. They also donā€™t break as easily in a crash or when using turtlemode. And of course they have a significantly smaller footprint when you need to store the quad.

The things I donā€™t like about them is that they are slightly heavier and the hubs can rupture midflight without any notice. Itā€™s unnecessary complexity for me, since I mostly fly long range. The other thing I donā€™t like is having to assemble them. They may be worth trying again in a few years if there continues to be product development.

1 Like

Its a poastmote. Definitely my favorite puck shell.

Buttons printed in clear and black to eliminate the need for all the holes in the case

3 Likes

Yeehaw!

1 Like

thats the part i wanted to know. settings, material and complications?

9 Likes

Petg, prusaslicer has a neat option to stop the print at whatever layer you want to change the filament so i just used that.

The black doesnā€™t seem to flow as well as the clear, so i had to bump up the flow by 10% at the change, but not a big deal

2 Likes

I still got love for the PPB. Donā€™t fret now

What width are those hangers? Looks very very similar to the build Iā€™m going to do lol

1 Like

Probably 184s since he got dual 6354s on there

1 Like