šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Look, I havenā€™t checked my Wh/mile since the last time I stepped on a scale.

Can we at least agree on a certain amount of quarantine-inflation adjustment for the sake of my ego?

8 Likes

:open_mouth: Thatā€™s the most worn pulley Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

His belts must have steel mesh instead of normal cording. :laughing:

2 Likes

My guess is just lots of kilometers (miles) :rofl:

Iā€™ve had pulleys do that, but much less extreme.

I think the brake dust on the roadway from automobiles acts like an abrasive when it drifts into the belt system.

5 Likes

Itā€™s to have smoother breaking

3 Likes

Did you get them from alibaba? Is there an MOQ? Do they only sell the tires with the shitty hubs?

2 Likes

Yup from Alibaba.
I wanted the hubs and pulleys, so I got all of them from Sunmate.
Are the hubs shitty? Planning to print some @Pedrodemio spacers and try widen them a bit.
Didnā€™t ask about tires only, will cross that bridge when I get to it (probably a long way off now

).
Hit up Summer Huang at the Sunmate Alibaba store, and ask about tires only. I donā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t just sell them by themselves. She answered all the questions I had before I ordered pretty well.
No MOQ.
Shipping took ages though.
Was DHL but they donā€™t ship till about 30 days after order. Patience is keyā€¦

4 Likes

WOW wtf?? Is this even an esk8??

4 Likes

Whaddya mean, itā€™s just a normal longboard. :smile: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Can I has build specs please

Unity, 10s3p 30Q, NeoOne deck and Neo hubs?

10s3p 30Q, Unity, Neohubs, 90mm wheels. Paris V3 trucks, and my custom DIY integrated deck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How much for that deck :upside_down_face:

I spent 4 weeks carving that with hand power tools soā€¦ $2000? :laughing:

12 Likes

seems kinda steepā€¦ Can I just buy you instead?

7 Likes

wholly faaak how long you had those tires?

2 Likes

Those are my new Kendasā€¦ Just a couple rides. They ainā€™t that badā€¦

2 Likes

wholly faaaak your tire budget must be through the roofā€¦ do you shred 'thane as abnormally fast as you destroy pneummies?

all respect d00d

3 Likes

My deal with thane is less wear but more bad luckā€¦

The Kendas actually hold up ok.

I burned through a set of bergs in a 100 milesā€¦

5 Likes

@Harrisonwms1 lol nice use! Canā€™t tell in the photo but make sure the flashlights are seated properly if possible. The clamps arenā€™t fully rounded because the section of the flashlights that have flat sides sit in the clamp.

1 Like

hahahahaa yeah you posted the day or so when you ran over a big ass staple or sumptinā€¦

that got me thinkinā€™ā€¦ I ran over an evil bottle capā€¦ that stuck in my 'thane wheelā€¦ (before you say it ainā€™t possible, I thought the same before the eventā€¦)

it was right at the top of a really fun down hillā€¦ it was only fun for a few momentsā€¦

3 Likes