🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’ve recently met a local accomplished tattoo artist that has a Plutonium, I’m keen to get some black gray work from him for some skins.

1 Like

How thick is it after the glass fiber job? Also, did you weight it before? Just curious.

1 Like

Guessing it added 1-1.5mm and 150-200g(ish). Weight wasn’t really a concern of mine, I did not weigh it b4/after. Strength/durability was my main concern, hoping this helps

2 Likes

That’s not so bad.

The Flux enclosure is 5mm thick too, but the exterior is textured I wonder if I could do the same

1 Like

I’d definitely sand it to give the resin a key to grab onto.
Though IIRC, that enclosure is segmented which would make an already PIA process into an even more so pain in the dick

2 Likes

Are those 9 inch or 10 inch tires on that monster truck board? Looks massive!

1 Like

That’s @Okami762’s board. I think they’re just 8" if I’m not mistaken; look big because of the narrow hangers.

1 Like

You killed it, it looks great!!!

1 Like

Nah, it must be at least 9 inch, look at the flux with 8 inch tires, that’s smaller. Now looking at it, it might be Primo Striker 9. But narrow hangers probably play a role as well since it looks gigantic on the photo.

1 Like

would also be my guess

Ain’t nobody stealing my PEVs now

15 Likes

Knife gang 4 life.

3 Likes

Why not just use the axle for balancing?

I really just felt like making it and I have spare hubs and tires so I can balance them without taking off the others. But you sure can just use the axle.

2 Likes

Oh my.

I think you might need some flex tape, or some non dairy :milk_glass:.

8 Likes

@Yeahthatperson god damn! How did that happen? Hit a curb?

2 Likes

That’s uhh, that’s gonna need a lot of JB Weld

3 Likes

I have never seen a hangar break like that before.

If i’m right, these are Caliber IIs?

3 Likes

@Yeahthatperson ARE YOU OKAY??

3 Likes

I believe so, that’s the only thing I would change on an EL2, precision would be nice.
Deck feels really good underfoot, whole package is quite slick

4 Likes