šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

When I saw the pic you shared of the orange/red one, I thought you and I had very different ideas about aesthetics. Well, they say that fools and children shouldnā€™t see things half-finished :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah you can grab Some pieces of wood and practice on that before you throw it on the deck

3 Likes

Lol good idea

2 Likes

Nah they arenā€™t

Oh I thought bound was basically a clone

Theyā€™re more similar than the other ones

That poor little woman looks like sheā€™s about to get monstered by that massive board.

7 Likes

In fact it looks like the sort of range of boards that every self-respecting esk8r should be looking to have in their quiver.

5 Likes

Nice pics! That sleek EVO needs to causally pass that beast on the right with a sticker saying
ā€œNice board, sorry about your small Johnsonā€

3 Likes

@Savage1 my thoughts exactly :joy:

ā€œAww jeez someone is compensatingā€

(Iā€™m kidding Iā€™m sure theyā€™re very nice folks with gigantic genitalia)

4 Likes

Oh fuck this is good, he got you bad Andrew

3 Likes

Johnson game pretty okay here, itā€™s really the self-esteem Iā€™m compensating for!

P.S. Was great to participate and meet like minded folks.

P.P.S. Guess which board was monsignor @rusins rockingā€¦

7 Likes

@Rudi No disrespect meant bro, that monster looks like one hell of a good build! :+1:t3:. I just get a slight woody from a nice EVO build. :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

That EVO is one smexy mofo. The biggest surprise? It weighs about as much as my Flux. After my deck 36" is way too short for me tho, I like a wide stance so the boys can flap around in the wind!

3 Likes

Excuse me, @fessyfoo , are those deck chairs?

lol. why yes they are. dad.

2 Likes

That really tickles my punny bone. You get a gold star.

2 Likes

how much money have you spent on tires so far this year?

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t have happened on an esk8 :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

LOL yeah I wouldnā€™t of attempted that giant drop on an esk8 :joy::joy:

3 Likes

lol maybe you should get a stationary bike or something, youā€™re always getting injured it seems

feel better :two_hearts:

6 Likes