šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

so youā€™re saying the new design will work with the M1 reverse mounted ?

If thatā€™s the case I think I need to get a pair

I never said this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fair enough :smile:
But looking at the design it seems to be possible

@Boardnamics what say you, is reverse mount M1 (not AT) on the new batch BN270 possible without modifying the hangers? Looking to fit dual 6374

Idk if id encourage end users to do that themselvesā€¦

Karma?

4 Likes

I agree with you, though the alternative is what? Ask the customer to ship an unsafe battery back to Trampa? Ask them to drive it to a local battery builder who can do it safely? Ask them to take the whole thing to a battery recycling center?

A whole lot of bad options, really. Iā€™m definitely interested to see how Trampa handles this, and what the root cause of the issue is.

13 Likes

Yeah, its a pretty bad situation regardless. Im just picturing a total newb taking a nice hot spark shower like i did once, or worse.

5 Likes

That sounds hot

4 Likes

I got a good laugh, my girl jumped out her skin.

Trampa donā€™t sell packs with cells inside unless shipping address is in UK, so its easy for them to recall go to its location and disarm the bomb.

as for the people who brought the battery box w/pcb, well, if the customer knew how to put cells in, they should be fine taking them out, but trampa should cover all the shipping cost both ways unless customer refuse to send it back. :man_shrugging:t2:

e: first sentence.

7 Likes

The company I bought my cnc kit from would just ship replacement parts, even to me. I burnt my router in 1 month, sent them an email and a new one was in the mail, they sent me replacement for free of parts that got damage in shipping too, best customer service I ever had. As you know, shipping was more expensive than the item :joy:

3 Likes

i donā€™t think there are many items (little things, not big) can cost more than the insurance + shipping.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true lol.

Maybe a stormcore 100D :grin:.

2 Likes

at launch, shipping to hk total is 520 or 530 something like that, i canā€™t imagine shipping to u

2 Likes

What???!! Just shipping+insurance wow

2 Likes

no god no, its the total price, 100d+shipping (+ if its insured)

2 Likes

I like the profile, and the shiny. Do those fit caliber/bn baseplates, and how wide are they?

No sadly, only with 6355 motors :frowning:

1 Like

Damn Phil! Those are HOT :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Itā€™s fun!

4 Likes