🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’ve had my fair share of annoying Skyart as well haha.

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: I am esk8 tech support.

10 Likes

Man now I want someone to make some roman candle wheels compatible with esk8. Burnouts would be great.

4 Likes

On Amazon you can get a 200 pack of 7mm long 3mm diameter ferrocerium bits for $15, got a 3/32 drill bit, some super glue, and a set of cored wheels to give up for science?

3 Likes

I wish I could, but I don’t have a suitable street board to run it on, just a hub board.

1 Like

Aluminium PCB on the power stage. I feel like this is new, do any other ESC’s do this?

2 Likes

How do you people ride these and not bend them?

4 Likes

I’ve hit the nastiest potholes on these and have treated them like shit so I’d say they’re strong.

3 Likes

Fat_bastard

12 Likes

I hate you Billy.

10 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if they’re going to do that on the new 6.7 too

so you’re saying the new design will work with the M1 reverse mounted ?

If that’s the case I think I need to get a pair

I never said this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fair enough :smile:
But looking at the design it seems to be possible

@Boardnamics what say you, is reverse mount M1 (not AT) on the new batch BN270 possible without modifying the hangers? Looking to fit dual 6374

Idk if id encourage end users to do that themselves…

Karma?

4 Likes

I agree with you, though the alternative is what? Ask the customer to ship an unsafe battery back to Trampa? Ask them to drive it to a local battery builder who can do it safely? Ask them to take the whole thing to a battery recycling center?

A whole lot of bad options, really. I’m definitely interested to see how Trampa handles this, and what the root cause of the issue is.

13 Likes

Yeah, its a pretty bad situation regardless. Im just picturing a total newb taking a nice hot spark shower like i did once, or worse.

5 Likes

That sounds hot

4 Likes

I got a good laugh, my girl jumped out her skin.