šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@Savage1 @RideNebula sweet ass heatsink for the stormcore. Very excited to get this super nice piece to add to my build. I got nothing bad to say on it, compact and fit form and finish is super nice!

5 Likes

And you did a great job cutting out the hole and mounting it. very clean :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, it took some time with a razor blade :metal:

3 Likes

@Fosterqc @Ricco @Paul77 @Linesflag

hereā€™s the video. i wasnā€™t bothered to do em all but you get the idea. Iā€™m also still getting the hang of it but i rekon i could install the battery from nothing within 5min now. i dont really need to be able to do it with speed, but more with ease if Iā€™m going to travel with it to see @City-Blade-101 in Germany hehe

4 Likes

Can you tell me where you took this pic? I kinda wanted to do a guessing game out of it but apart from the Airport and other island thereā€™s not much to make out.

Somewhere in here would be my guess :smiley:

1 Like

Really love how this came out dude.

Canā€™t wait to see it rolling

3 Likes

Thanks for the loads of advice.

Just lacking some antisinks from getting it on the road. I bought hardware for the countersunk style and I only have normal antisinks as spares. Just waiting on the ones I plan to use to ship.

4 Likes

+1 man, cleanest flush mount Iā€™ve seen yet

4 Likes

Do you have any more photos of your mount for the Insta360 Go? Its very clean and looks great!

haha thanks, its one of the included cips clipped onto a zip tie I ran through the trucks. I add a piece of scotch tape because I dont trust the magnet to hold the camera.

1 Like

This is the spot
RepĆØre placĆ©

Itā€™s about 400m from my house

You were actually in the right area I think.

3 Likes

That motherfucking Dickosaurus better be on its way to Singapore one of these days.

4 Likes

Very close!

Left is my guess

1 Like

We are out of lockdown for now.
I will try to take nice pics during rides whenever possible.

2 Likes

Where did you get the padded griptape from?

I Made the foam grip tape myself :+1:

1 Like

Mind sharing your secrets?

1 Like

@YUTW123 how long are the axles?

35mm

1 Like

Yeah, I thought I remembered something about that. Something something they donā€™t matter because we canā€™t use them at all for anything something somethingā€¦

1 Like