Is that 280 cells there? :joy:

9 Likes

252 flat
96 with fish paper, 348total

I believe

10 Likes

Just waiting patiently for my 20s14p 🥲

5 Likes

Lol no, these are all the other packs I have to finish before I start yours :joy: and there is one or two more also :crazy_face::joy:

3 - 12s4p
1 - 12a5p
1 - 12s8p
In the pic

5 Likes

he’s ready to risk it all for a joke

4 Likes

not gonna lie… that scorpion chair is the most amazing thing I’ve seen and I need it in my life.

3 Likes

Apex needs to make a cnc square 19.1.5mm version of their trucks to fit all of Trampa’s products. Then we’ll see who made a product with “many details being very different”

3 Likes

@Taraskasyanyuk you need to @Psychotiller so we can get a Taras is Pussy thread :smiling_imp:

Also, here’s your deck, hoping to have it rolling soon™

12 Likes

My own thread by tiller? It would be an honor.

And looking good man!!

7 Likes

I think we all aspire to that greatness, but alas we all can’t be as cool as @BillGordon

8 Likes

That guy is a fucking pussy.

9 Likes

I feel you. Took me two evenings to get everything aligned and true. I surely hope you stuck to the manual for eating the gummy bears, if not I’m contacting Josef.

4 Likes

I ate all the gummies before I started and substituted the bear rewards for beer rewards.

I am so impressed with this, its such a slick design and actually really fun to build. Calling it quits for tonight, but hopefully can finish it tomorrow night.

4 Likes

futurama-fry

I was feeling the same. Well worth the extra wait time.

2 Likes

Nice, what’s the width on these?

2 Likes

Width where the tire sits is 50mm

7 Likes

Hoover right now

8 Likes

do you think it would have ruined the aesthetics to have the stepped rim size for bigger tires?

stuff could get caught in there too I suppose

1 Like

Quite different design actually :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

5 Likes