šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

They are made for 8.5x3 tyres, internal diameter is 135mm. Only fits Finality system now. You can feel all road irregularities but you get loads of grip with the road.

2 Likes

Itā€™s 28s or bust with TRONICs now, get w the game :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Such a shame they pretended like the Tronic was going to be available to the masses and then locked the FW down and refused to sell it individually.

Actually it is available to the massesā€¦ I have two coming in their next batch. Also the FW is Vesc tool

1 Like

How? I contacted Rion 4 times within the last year, didnā€™t even get a response. Good to see they ended up sticking with VESC FW but they donā€™t disclose that anywhere (not surprising though).

Also sent in that Rion form to test the controller, didnt hear anything back from that either. I must have bad contact info.

Wait, are those DKP trucks, or are both of your RKP trucks reversed? :exploding_head:

eww never dkp lol, its rkp that i flipped to tkp just for glamour shots, i tried my damnest to do reverse mount on 270mm trucks but it just dont work with my current cans. SO im stuck with forward mount ftm.

1 Like

Mazel tov. :pray: Beautiful photo, looks like a nice wedding. My wife and I are coming up on our 10 year anniversary next month. It flies by, enjoy the early years as a couple.

Itā€™s good sheā€™s supportive. Tell her you know a famous YouTuber also. :flushed:

1 Like

Itā€™s not commercially available until next batch, theyā€™re having slow production (of course) currently.

I got contact through that form, but I had a very special setup for them. I then opted out of the program until recently I have started talking to the owner again about other things and he offered to sell two of the next batch. Just sit tight, they are coming, and itā€™ll just be a couple months to get production ready.

1 Like

@ShutterShock
all best wishes btwā€¦ I was so hooked on @glyphiks post, so I forgot to wish you and your beloved one all the best, bro :hugs:

3 Likes

I should also say congratulations. Iā€™m just bitter, donā€™t mind me.

3 Likes

All good, Al.
We all know it was you being lovely :laughing:

2 Likes

Whatā€™s tickling your balls, Al?

2 Likes

Hahah thank you, it was a beautiful wedding! This was one of our teaser photos, I love it.

Congrats! 10 years is no joke nowadays.

Lol ā€œbig dealā€ huh Mr. Famous

Thank you thank you

I got it bro :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Nothing dude, iā€™m just a cunt

1 Like

waitā€¦i also forgot!
Congratulations man! a big milestone in life, wish u all the best!

3 Likes

how many connectors is enoughā€¦ it would be so damn yellow if you used mr60 motor.

looks like you have FOUR enertion bt dongles???

3 Likes

Haha its a mess in the esc compartment. Will be worse when I add the bms + batt connector on top and phase wires. Antispark is underneath all that. Keep it neat enough I can screw it on lol.

BKB $2 blutetooth

2 Likes

how would you tell the signals apart?

1 Like

Go down the list and hope they donā€™t switch around, or interfere with each other.

Iā€™m hoping the bluetooth mods will keep me out of the enclosure for a while as I want to play with power bias to front /back on the fly.

3 Likes