šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

It really does look super clean

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had mine about 6 weeks now and fucking LOVE IT.

You are going to have a great time on it man; super happy with everything about mine.

PS: kill the limiter ASAP, it handles so much better without it.

4 Likes

Yeah man super excited!

Yeah after watching a few videos, itā€™s just snipping the green wire, right? Also, did you modify it so the brakes donā€™t cut the power?

2 Likes

Yep. Takes 1 minute.

I did not? News to me.

Also, donā€™t bother with the pedal kit. They are decorative. Got it thinking I didnā€™t want to license it as a motorcycle but I think Iā€™ll keep it pegs and bite the bullet with registration

1 Like

Amazing, itā€™s nice to see another hubs being developed for this style of tire. How does the ride feels like? Is this the 8,5" or 10" version of the tire? Tubeless or tubed? Also will these only be available as a Finality Wheel Hub only or do you have plan to make standard mountainboard hub version as well?

1 Like

That guy does it. Apparently if you use the brakes, it doesnā€™t let you accelerate right? For like burnouts and such. If you unplug some wires you can change that.

3 Likes

Ooooh. Yeah I havenā€™t bothered with that but I have noticed some jerkiness with the throttle if I am holding brakes and pulling on the twist a bit

Itā€™s been a non issue so far.

1 Like

Gotcha gotcha. Yeah I didnā€™t want the pedal kit, am trying to register it in my state eventually haha.

1 Like

Its a billion times easier with a real motorcycle (with a frame stamped VIN) converted to electric. I think youā€™re going to have a really hard time registering that bike as anything except a scooter.

3 Likes

Yeah from what I hear, itā€™s not too hard to register it as a moped. Which is fine with me, as long as itā€™s street legal!

2 Likes

This is my exact defense for when Iā€™m inevitably caught riding dirty. ā€œItā€™s aā€¦ scooter?ā€

For now, no pedals, no plates. Fuck the Police.

4 Likes

He chose to get a fancy ebike, you chose get a wife. I think you won this round, bud. Congrats, again, btw!!

4 Likes

Lol thank you

I guess that is kind of expensive but to be fair, san diego is expensive af

-he also has a wife and kids already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Itā€™s not breaking the law if they donā€™t catch you.

3 Likes

They are made for 8.5x3 tyres, internal diameter is 135mm. Only fits Finality system now. You can feel all road irregularities but you get loads of grip with the road.

2 Likes

Itā€™s 28s or bust with TRONICs now, get w the game :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Such a shame they pretended like the Tronic was going to be available to the masses and then locked the FW down and refused to sell it individually.

Actually it is available to the massesā€¦ I have two coming in their next batch. Also the FW is Vesc tool

1 Like