šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@Flasher do you have mbs 9inchers to compare?

No?..

Thanks, basically spent a whole Saturday rebuilding this board. Had to repaint it because the double sided tape I used back then basically fused to the board with the foam gasket. Been cutting sheets of rubber for gaskets and that has been working :ok_hand: no tape or glue needed

5 Likes

Where do you get your rubber from that is a great idea link would be awesome :call_me_hand:

I grabbed a couple thick floor mats that were being tossed out at my job and got a few gaskets out of it. Similar to stuff youā€™d see in a gym but thick solid rubber. Iā€™ve been trying to find a cheaper name/product for the stuff but you can find it as SBR sheets on Amazon.

3 Likes

I need a new deckā€¦

4 Likes

Or longer axles.

5 Likes

šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #7536 by Flasher @Flasher you got a link for these?

2 Likes

Trueā€¦I think Iā€™m making excuses to buy that green and black RedEmber44šŸ˜

3 Likes

nah looks perfect bro #sendit

2 Likes

You may be right seeing I canā€™t go above 15mph anyway. DKP trucks are sketchy AF at speed bruh.

3 Likes

Here ya go

1 Like

Iā€™m able to be comfortable up to about 23 with dkp

2 Likes

For how long?

5 Likes

Donā€™t knowā€¦ Was holding up fine so far, as usual 25min ride with the last 4-5 min over 45kmh on a slight hill
Was definitly plugged in correct and no connection between red and black (looks tighter than it was)

1 Like

Are you sure it was plugged in all the way? Sometimes if you donā€™t have it fully seated, they melt

4 Likes

Jupā€¦

1 Like

Hm unfortunate, maybe you need its big brother then

1 Like

I have ordered a pair of QS8 today, hope they workšŸ˜Œ

4 Likes

Yep that one haha big boy

1 Like