🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@Saturn_Corp
where are you, bro!?
Where are you?

1 Like

What are these? And how can i reply in the picture thread and make it show up here? :smiley:

Edit. Found out it was tillers 6x3". Guess they are not available anywhere now?
Edit2. Found them on his site. :smiley:

I need to search more before I ask.

1 Like

Haha

Gotta have a random color mismatch somewhere!

I used to wear a blue and pink converse on each foot. Keeps the theme going!

3 Likes

Guess if he ever skated back In the day.

False. He learned how to skateboard 2 years ago.

2 Likes

It’s insane :open_mouth: nor did he surf or snowboard

2 Likes

what kinda glue?
Any screw?

1 Like

pattex extreme glue, gel based. no screws. not my work, those belong to “carlito papito” but he got the idea from maarten whos been riding on a set for about a year. i plan to make a set though, not sure how itll affect range comfort or grip, i honestly just love how they look. maartens have orange stripes if i recall.

2 Likes

a creative and effective solution to a common problem around here.

2 Likes

if you used something like trampa gummies on metal/plastic trampa hubs then you could screw into them quite well, without risking chunking like if you used a wheel like yours. But then it would be massive, so yeah…

1 Like

if brian hadnt snagged em up i woulda grabbed those roughed up 30 dolla tb wheelz just to try this out on em. @b264 do it for science. imma use my nearly-dead hyperdrives i think.

3 Likes

omg bruh you just read what I said? then did the complete opposite??

1 Like

i have ONE set of hubs, i cannot use them for science T.T

your idea is far better though, admittedly.

2 Likes

I have a ton of old enduro bike tires and skate wheels so I would give it a shot for rainy riding, I wonder if you can feel the seam while riding.

1 Like

Was rushing out the door before, gummies would in fact be optimal. How he did it you probably can, I’d cut mine on a diagonal.

2 Likes

nice nice, pop rivets could be used instead of screws.

idk if steel/alu ones would crack plastic cores but copper ones maybe could be good.

Well on maartens set the glue has been enough to hold for a year and counting, and with large poly id be concerned that screws could increase the risk of chunks when deforming, I think I would trust just glue more as long as it’s strong.

1 Like

Forget the top. I want to see the seam, how is it done?

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find some pics of maartens when I get home in a bit. His are better lol.

Not the seam between tire and 'thane but the seam between tire and tire. It’s probably hidden on the bottom in this pic. Is it at an angle? Will it separate?

Could something better be achieved by just pumping up a pneummie tire with polyurethane instead of air?

1 Like

Perhaps, but I’m not exactly sure. If it was fully contained, it may just move like solid rubber. I don’t think it’s removable on theirs, but it was an answer to worn hub sleeves, not actually just a wheel mod, ya know?

Also Carlitos seams ain’t pretty LOL he’s the reason I said “I’m gonna cut mine diagonally.”

1 Like