🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

None between the cells though?

1 Like

Are we starting esk8 finger boards now?

3 Likes

There is. It’s just not super visible. It’s a narrow strip of fishpaper + the inner circles of the cell rings. It’s like that so the hma sticks to the cell and hold everything secure (:

This is from some tests. It’s done like you can see here.

5 Likes

Teach me how you made that image a clickable link!

2 Likes

when u finish upload an image, there should be an image id, highlight that and press the hyperlink icon, add the url and confirm it, it will make it clickable

e: the only downside is that, u can no longer click the image to enlarge it to zoom in, unless u open the image itself in a new tab

3 Likes

I wonder if it was assembled with Loctite

2 Likes

i would expect probably not, as @jack.luis pointed out at the bottom of the image

1 Like

Ahh, missed that part. He needs to put a disclaimer to remove the axles from the hanger and reinstall them with Loctite. I believe these were the ones falling out on people

4 Likes

loctite still won’t help with the wheel core delam issue tho :joy:

5 Likes

and the fact that dex is lil bitch that cant handle criticism

7 Likes

Think anyone here will pick one up?

I’m guessing not

Is it even good value? So hard to tell

2 Likes

probably not people from here, same price can u better diy board in pretty much all aspect.

i was just surprised to see the tb110 black wheel being available to this prebuilt, but its sold out on its own

2 Likes

Yeah I guess you’re paying for the assembly and look

1 Like

Dex has been working on this for awhile. Our @ahrav had a prototype

Yep torqueboards has been at it for a bit

To be fair, @Taraskasyanyuk basically built one lol

2 Likes

lol yeah Dex sent me that board but not assembled :rofl:. I used loctite though. :shushing_face:

7 Likes

But what is that on his rear wheels I need to know my curiosity is killing me

1 Like

my running theory is some kind of weird carbon fiber shield? he seems to love wrapping everything in the stuff, its even on his glasses, but i honestly have no idea. i also dont know what the hell silicon pillows coated in black PU are, or where they are in any of those pictures XD
i just like how he literally just makes whatever tf he wants.

4 Likes

The top mounted baseplate used to hold the headlight/flashlight is pretty creative lol, never seen that one before.

1 Like

i was most impressed by the homemade wings.

1 Like