🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I have a Prusa MK3S+, and I use prusa slicer. I pretty sure that its just the garbage filament that I currently have, Prusament Filament works miles better on most prints. Its just so expensive…

Sounds like you should be fine then. Filament can for sure be your issue, Prusament isnt too bad if you get it directly, it’s double on amazon. Yeah, I have Prusament PLA, Amolen PLA(30%woodfill), CCTree PLA and some Overture Nylon. They all print well with the appropriate stock filament setting provided through Prusa slicer. The wood I get a slight stringing and the nylon is a little as well. Otherwise they all work great.

1 Like

Do you use an enclosure? So far I have only printed in PLA as I’ve read that for Nylon and other thermally more stable stuff you need one.

bruh wtf. Did you jump with it or something?

1 Like

No enclosure, may help a little though as I have a little consistency issue but, still pretty clean prints

1 Like

200-4

So fresh, so clean.

3 Likes

dang. my oil slicks definitely did better than that. bad batch?

6 Likes

How is it when I bend trucks everyone is all “haha fatty” but the pretty ones get benefit of the doubt?

7 Likes

If I did jump with it, shouldn’t these trucks be able to hold up to that abuse?! I didn’t jump it, but it did smack a 3 inch concrete lip at 20mph’ish after my buddy under estimated the strength of my breaks compared to his meepo. While he was falling off, he must have engaged that trigger.

1 Like

Yoooo these inserts look sick, but how do you install them exactly??

HHoly spacers!

1 Like

YES

2 Likes

Dang, I would definitely go for warranty

the purple makes it look erotic

1 Like

I think you heat them with a soldering iron and press them into a melty polymer, like 3D printed stuff mostly.

5 Likes

:grin:

I mean, if you are into CNC… it may well be

In between the wheels are 25mm

The ones on the inside are actually the falcon gear drive adapter

Tires look odd because you have to deflate the outside wheel to fit the wrench to tighten the wheel on.

1 Like

So how would that work as inserts into a wooden deck?

1 Like

It’s not meant for wood, you melt it into 3d printed parts.
We could do that with your Enclosures. I think @kilow used them on his( not sure if it’s for ubox or not)

3 Likes

Oh weird, so he put the inserts in the enclosure and drilled through the deck to feed bolts through all the way? Why not just use locknut it’s if you’re gonna do it like that?

1 Like