🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Me too! No, I’m pretty light… Hell no! I’m gonna keep going hard! :rofl:🤷

??
If your talking about these
@DEEIF and @whaddys are testing them out I think,

3 Likes

Yepp ok so something for science??

2 Likes

All I heard was that you’re building a shaggin wagon.

3 Likes

Reacherrrrrr

2 Likes

Can I have the link to that enclosure you are using? I have been using this for my battery but this one is actually too large for my 12s4p. Might work for you tho.

3 Likes

Sure! I actually had that same enclosure you linked saved when considering options, but the one I purchased is about an inch taller than yours. Still, it’s not tall enough, I need one that’s about 4 inches tall :/. Mine may work for you since its a tad shorter length wise.
Here you are

3 Likes

That’s a cool helmet. Yours?

3 Likes

Lol no

1 Like

I see. I didn’t realize it was so tall. mine has an internal height of ~2.5in. this enclosure is longer so you might be able to mount the esc next to the batteries instead of on top of it. what’s the dimensions of the esc and lipos? the internal dimensions of the enclosure is 7.5in 11.5in 2.5in.

2 Likes

Looks like the helmet @sofu has, just in red.

E:

3 Likes

The VESC won’t stand next to them, it’s a tad too tall.

I was previously using a nanuk 905 hard case with the VESC standing next to the batteries, but that enclosure is just wayyy too big to have between your feet. It’s also super ugly.

2 Likes

How do you plan to mount a soft case like that?

2 Likes

Straps

Or I could be a menace and drill into my wittle switchblade, I wouldn’t dare though.

1 Like

this was what I meant. that model is of a FSESC 4.2.

2 Likes

Same man. There’s a chance I crash going 30 and the road sheers through the hard case and cuts into my lipos, but I really doubt that would happen.
Im more worried about a car running my shit over and it exploding under them though.

straps and velcro

2 Likes

Ohhhh I see, yeah that would work great! Too bad the fsesc is huge.
I do plan to scrap this ESC and get a 60d soon though.

1 Like

the case it low profile enough that it actually cant contact the ground even if the board rolls. the impact will get absorbed by the wheels/bindings.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve had multiple cars run over my analog longboard until it died a splintery death. Although, no remote controlled brakes on it either.

No better hard cases than pelican knock offs to your liking?

1 Like