šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Ah ok. Ideally these want 35 degrees.

Yeah ideally I want one full set of every type truck to play with but ill settle for half of each. I have an adjustable g bomb bracket if I cant find the angle any other way, and a Surfskate adapter. For science!
Edit to add i fucking hate the Surfskate and will give it away for free I didnā€™t get the rail adapter cuz I didnā€™t understand it but now Iā€™d rather have 2 of those. Surf adapter scary.

1 Like

What motors are these??

2 Likes

Yobis are alive!!

2 Likes

well dudeā€¦
I guess I am glad you caught it before it exploded mid rideā€¦

you are not that heavy of a person are you?

I guess you are just going to ride in a more gentle manner moving forward.

1 Like

wow dude.
that looks nice!

looks super heavy duty?

what are you working on?

esk8 hot dog stand?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if heavy duty it truem we shall find iut haha. itā€™s an 8mm alu sheet that i cut down the middle to bend it into 30 degrees for the haero deck, then i filled that cut with epoxy and painted it. i used 2 pillow block bearing and a shoulder bolt for assembly, this way it turns freely. for the mount it self i just drilled the holes slightly bigger to accomodate 2 bushings. i hammered them in because the only function it to hold it straight on the shoulder bolt. then the usual spring that joins the trailer pops in and voila. iā€™ll use it to tow friends, but also take the recycling and rubbish out (we have community bins, not personal bins where a trucks comes a empties it every week)

2 Likes

Me too! No, Iā€™m pretty lightā€¦ Hell no! Iā€™m gonna keep going hard! :rofl:šŸ¤·

??
If your talking about these
@DEEIF and @whaddys are testing them out I think,

3 Likes

Yepp ok so something for science??

2 Likes

All I heard was that youā€™re building a shaggin wagon.

3 Likes

Reacherrrrrr

2 Likes

Can I have the link to that enclosure you are using? I have been using this for my battery but this one is actually too large for my 12s4p. Might work for you tho.

3 Likes

Sure! I actually had that same enclosure you linked saved when considering options, but the one I purchased is about an inch taller than yours. Still, itā€™s not tall enough, I need one thatā€™s about 4 inches tall :/. Mine may work for you since its a tad shorter length wise.
Here you are

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool helmet. Yours?

3 Likes

Lol no

1 Like

I see. I didnā€™t realize it was so tall. mine has an internal height of ~2.5in. this enclosure is longer so you might be able to mount the esc next to the batteries instead of on top of it. whatā€™s the dimensions of the esc and lipos? the internal dimensions of the enclosure is 7.5in 11.5in 2.5in.

2 Likes

Looks like the helmet @sofu has, just in red.

E:

3 Likes

The VESC wonā€™t stand next to them, itā€™s a tad too tall.

I was previously using a nanuk 905 hard case with the VESC standing next to the batteries, but that enclosure is just wayyy too big to have between your feet. Itā€™s also super ugly.

2 Likes

How do you plan to mount a soft case like that?

2 Likes