šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Yea, when you give murder deathsticks or scooters to people as young as 13~17 you know some shits gonna go down

And even people who are mature enough, still use them recklessly. Sigh

3 Likes

man those motors i love them

1 Like

now i know why they have been out of stock :slight_smile:

@Taraskasyanyuk New profile pic? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yasss, figured Iā€™d change it up a bit considering the last one was a year old haha

2 Likes

Classic deck :white_check_mark:
Pimp hubs :white_check_mark:
Badass trucks :white_check_mark:

That grip tho :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

For real. That build is a 10/10, but that grippppp. Ooof. :grimacing:

5 Likes

true trueā€¦ got stuck in a pragmatism moment. :smiley: been on the Iā€™ll get to that list too long.

but, it is known.

1 Like

Send it over to me, dude. Iā€™ll give it the treatment it deserves for you.

4 Likes

Dude. I havenā€™t offered you my wallet for this deck because the Flux is a bit too big for my taste.
I LOVE Gulf Livery. See my camera for proof haha :

But a Gulf Prototipo ? Oof. My poor wallet.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some crazy good looking paint / skin work on that Sony camera!

2 Likes

Thanks man, itā€™s an A7RIII with a vinyl cover. Itā€™s not perfect but I love it.

1 Like

Agreed! That camera is the tits. :heart_eyes:

(I donā€™t only work on Flux decks btw. PM me if youā€™re interested.)

1 Like

Did you cut all of that yourself? Also, A7R3 is an excellent camera, Iā€™m jealous haha

Iā€™m saving for a Canon R6 right now

1 Like

Thanks ! :slight_smile:
I wish I could find a Prototipo deck (and more money, because I have a lot of going on right now). If your offer still stands in a year, I will take you up on it. Full Gulf custom like that Flux. :slight_smile:

I was planning to but discovered a company called ā€œalphagvrdā€ that make camera/lenses skin with 3M vinyls. I asked their main branch in Asia if they could make me a custom combo, they loved the idea and delivered this one-off for my camera and a few lenses. I donā€™t know if they usually accept custom orders thought.

Why do we have such expensive hobbies ? R6 looks great too ! :slight_smile: You already got some Canon lenses I guess ?

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s pretty cool!

Ugh I know itā€™s a constant problem.

I have some canon lenses but for crop sensor, so I will need to probably buy two new ones. Main reasons for the R6 over anything else is because itā€™s pretty much the best camera on the market right now for the money.

$2500 for the body, and itā€™s bettery in nearly every way compared to the Sony offerings. Not sure how familiar you are with its performance but it is truly impressive.

Edit: Also I love Canon color science

1 Like

put me down for one

Yea for the money I share your opinion on the R6. The better Sony models are too costly and the A7iv is taking its time to hit the market.

Iā€™m glad Sony now have some competitions in the Hybrid camera market, monopoly is only good for companies.

1 Like

Yeah and the Ax series donā€™t compare to the R6 barely at all

Maybe the a7IV will bring us the combo of the A7S3 and the A7R3 that we want. Iā€™ve been a Canon user for almost 10 years now so Iā€™m comfortable continuing to support Canon. In addition, the RF and EF glass are still some of the best on the market

1 Like

even less of a reason to not give jason any money.

8 Likes