🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Lol alright

hmm lemmie model that and make a .step you can download

5 Likes

T’was the only way to make it so snug

11 Likes

Long boi

oh lawd he thicc

Thats looking sweet dude! What deck is it?

2 Likes

Zzokokohoko, the only person who replies to his own photo on the pictures thread to comment on it unironically

lel

8 Likes

It’s a killshot 40. I’m using the deck as part of the plug for a fiberglass mold. The PETG sheet will get the contours and serve as a flange for the mold. Plus, I feel like gelcoat pops off flexible surfaces fairly easily (obviously with 5 coats release wax and 3 ultra fine mist-coats of PVA). I’m gonna spray the gelcoat and see how that goes…

4 Likes

For anyone curious:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltagov/en/industry_innovations/industry_matters/regulations_licensing/active_mobility/import_control_regime_for_pabs_and_motorised_pmds.html

That’s super shitty. I will never understand Singapore’s war on PEV. From my brief time in SG I am shocked that they are not pushing PEV as a sustainable, cheap, traffic-light option to every single citizen. Their country is PERFECT for it, from my view.

I know they had issues with the modded eScooter crowd, but to close the door on such a perfect solution to the traffic caused by population density makes no sense to me.

12 Likes

Wow that sucks

3 Likes

Cries

2 Likes

That’s to control imports of PEVs, but I suspect that still leaves a massive loophole about importing parts of PEVs, and DIY? If a prebuilt esk8 comes without 2 front wheels, it’s not a PEV, just an expensive dolly… until the end user does the transformative change…

Of course, you probably don’t want to play dumb acts like that with the SG laws, but hey…

4 Likes

I worked as a contractor to the LTA in a past life, word on the street was that there were a few incidents involving elderly people getting hit hard and killed by some ex-pats on scooters.

From experience, the locals respected the pedestrian walkways and maintained low speeds in crowded areas but… I was almost wiped out on two separate occasions just walking through Clarke Quay from a couple of dicks in business suits.

The real people that will suffer from this will be the low-income food delivery folks.

3 Likes

Seems like a cash grab by their government to me… cmon now they are basically saying you must pay us to import a vehicle… they are applying a secondary tax system lmao

1 Like

Yea, when you give murder deathsticks or scooters to people as young as 13~17 you know some shits gonna go down

And even people who are mature enough, still use them recklessly. Sigh

3 Likes

man those motors i love them

1 Like

now i know why they have been out of stock :slight_smile:

@Taraskasyanyuk New profile pic? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yasss, figured I’d change it up a bit considering the last one was a year old haha

2 Likes

Classic deck :white_check_mark:
Pimp hubs :white_check_mark:
Badass trucks :white_check_mark:

That grip tho :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes