🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

what’s this evil unit

3 Likes

look post above :joy:

2 Likes

yeah i saw, im not learning that unit. evolve need to stop using hamster to test ride their board so it somehow get to 40 [distance unit] :yawning_face:

1 Like

Funny, but it’s not actually that bad

You do know how many miles the old boards got right? No need to clown them instantly

It’s not going to be 40, but it’s not going to be 12 either. I am betting 20 for all terrain light cruising, and maybe 25 for urethane.

1 Like

Pretty sure hadean was either the first or second period of earth’s development.

So it’s old news :smirk:

2 Likes

This is how I’m gonna tell people to fuck off for now on :joy:

2 Likes

If you’ve never seen the source before, you’re welcome in advance:

4 Likes

Yeah, I had one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol alright

hmm lemmie model that and make a .step you can download

5 Likes

T’was the only way to make it so snug

11 Likes

Long boi

oh lawd he thicc

Thats looking sweet dude! What deck is it?

2 Likes

Zzokokohoko, the only person who replies to his own photo on the pictures thread to comment on it unironically

lel

8 Likes

It’s a killshot 40. I’m using the deck as part of the plug for a fiberglass mold. The PETG sheet will get the contours and serve as a flange for the mold. Plus, I feel like gelcoat pops off flexible surfaces fairly easily (obviously with 5 coats release wax and 3 ultra fine mist-coats of PVA). I’m gonna spray the gelcoat and see how that goes…

4 Likes

For anyone curious:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltagov/en/industry_innovations/industry_matters/regulations_licensing/active_mobility/import_control_regime_for_pabs_and_motorised_pmds.html

That’s super shitty. I will never understand Singapore’s war on PEV. From my brief time in SG I am shocked that they are not pushing PEV as a sustainable, cheap, traffic-light option to every single citizen. Their country is PERFECT for it, from my view.

I know they had issues with the modded eScooter crowd, but to close the door on such a perfect solution to the traffic caused by population density makes no sense to me.

12 Likes

Wow that sucks

3 Likes

Cries

2 Likes

That’s to control imports of PEVs, but I suspect that still leaves a massive loophole about importing parts of PEVs, and DIY? If a prebuilt esk8 comes without 2 front wheels, it’s not a PEV, just an expensive dolly… until the end user does the transformative change…

Of course, you probably don’t want to play dumb acts like that with the SG laws, but hey…

4 Likes